You can only choose one

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by . : tale_wind, Apr 27, 2015.

?

You can only choose one

1. Simple and Clean/Hikari

44.4%
  2. Sanctuary/Passion

55.6%
  1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

choose wisely

2. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

Voted simply as a comparison between Passion/Hikari, which I prefer to the more upbeat original tracks.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Simple and Clean.

4. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]

5. Misty gimme kiss

At this point, Passion and Sanctuary have a novelty value for me simply because they haven't been used quite as much as Hikari and Simple & Clean in the Kingdom Hearts series. Even if Kingdom Hearts III uses Passion as its theme, it'll still feel pretty fresh -- so in the context of the Kingdom Hearts series, I prefer Passion, if only because I'm not tired of it. Not to say I'm tired, exactly, of Hikari or Simple & Clean. They still have a strong nostalgic value but I'm just at saturation point with them right now.

Also working in Passion's favor is that I feel its lyrics have a much stronger tie to the series, because Utada had a better understanding of the plot of Kingdom Hearts II than what she was given for the first game. It fits better. It's a lot about growing older and looking back at cherished times spent with friends and resigning yourself to the reality that you can't just snap back to that, which fits Kingdom Hearts II.

And I think Hikari and Simple & Clean fit the first game, too -- I'd never want to transplant Passion into it if given the choice. Therefore if the question we're answering here is which we'd like to see used in Kingdom Hearts III, I'd like something new that fits what ever direction the story takes. (But that might be wishful thinking.)

6. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

The question here is which song you like better, but yeah, I'd absolutely love something brand-new for KHIII!

7. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

For me personally it's more so between Simple and Clean and Passion. (Not really a big fan of Hikari or Sanctuary, always felt they lacked something compared to the other 2) anyway, I inch just a tad more towards Simple and Clean. I love listening to Passion when I'm in a mellow mood, but Simple and Clean, I play it whenever (either the remix or the full ver.) I go all out whenever it plays. XD

8. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Passion!

9. Allen Tor Destiny Islands Resident

I think Sanctuary is a better song overall, but I like Simple and Clean better because I'm a sucker for all things romantic.

10. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

11. Ghost King's Apprentice

I can't help it, I'm a sucker for Sanctuary.

12. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

For Simple and Clean/Hikari, it took a while for it to grow on me (Don't kill me).

I fell in love with Passion/Sanctuary almost instantly, so I voted for that.