YA Books April 2014

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Ghost, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Ghost King's Apprentice

[​IMG]

Ta Da!!! I decided to post this because this section deserves more of the action. Woooh!!!

Anyway this is a list of books being published next month, April 2014. You know just in case anyone out there is interested.. I'm also including links to each books summary so ya'll can read what it's about and stuff.

Some of these that I looked at are really interesting. Like the Wizard of Oz one and a cool looking retelling of The Great Gatsby. This took a long time to type (I should start my homework), but I kinda read the summaries while I was doing it so now I want them but my lack of funds prevent that. So, yeah. Enjoy the list and reply and all the usual stuff.

Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #3)
    By Laini Taylor Link

Sweet Reckoning
    by Wendy Higgins Link

Don't Look Back
    By Jennifer L. Armentrout Link

Rebel Belle
    By Rachel Hawkins Link

To All The Boys I've Loved Before
    By Jenny Han Link

What I Thought Was True
    By Huntley Fitzpatrick Link

The Forever Song (Blood of Eden #3)
    By Julie Kagawa Link

Love Letters To The Dead
    By Ava Dellaira Link

Dorothy Must Die
    By Danielle Paige Link

Illusion (Chronicle of Nick #5)
    By Sherrilyn Kenyon Link

Salvage
    By Alexandra Duncan Link

The Taking
    By Kimberly Derting Link

The Geography of You and Me
    By Jennifer E. Smith Link

Pointe
    By Brandy Colbert Link

Sea of Shadows
    By Kelley Armstrong Link

Okay that was fifteen, I don't wanna take a lot of space so imma use the spoiler tag.

Dear Killer
    By Katherine Ewell Link

Great
    By Sarah Benincasa Link

The Treatment (The Program #2)
    By Suzanne Young Link

Toxic Heart (Mystic City #2)
    By Theo Lawrence Link

House of Ivy & Sorrow
    By Natalie Whipple Link

Frozen
    By Erin Bowman Link

Prisoner of Night and Fog
    By Anne Blankman Link

Tease
    Amanda Maciel Link

Far From You
    By Tess Sharpe Link

The Museum of Intangible Things
    By Wendy Wunder Link

Exile
    By Kevin Emerson Link

Talker 25
    By Joshua McCune Link

This Side of Salvation
    By Jerry Smith-Ready Link

Learning Not to Drown
    By Anna Shinoda Link

Sunrise (Ashfall #3)
    By Mike Mullin Link

The Here and Now
    By Ann Brashares Link

2. Shuhbooty moon child

A lot of these books are actually on my list to read and I'm really excited for them c: but I'm graful you posted this! Its given me some ideas huehue >:3

3. Ghost King's Apprentice

No problem! The only thing I'm good at is reading/books, might as well use it to be useful! :D I think I might do this every month since it only takes 30 minutes to an hour so that means I can put into motion my plan to completely take over the literature section MWAHAHAHAHA. Anywho, It got me interested in some of these books so I'm glad to help.

4. Shuhbooty moon child

Thats what i do when I'm not writing xD i domt remember what site it was but I check it almost everyday too see what new books are coming out, what made the top review, ect. So I was really surprised I saw this! Because I looked at more then half of them just the other day xD

5. Ghost King's Apprentice

So, I'm working on the one for June and if there are any books you guys are looking forward to next month could you send my the title and author so I can add them. It's hard picking them out myself. Oh, and sorry I skipped this month.

6. lisaa Moogle Assistant

So I gotta say, I did not cry once, not one bit, not until the epilogue when Tessa and Jem are talking Will and then I just started to bawl my eyes out and it was so sad and they just have so much love and auuuuuuuuugh. Will is my favorite. Always has been, always will be. Then Magnus, and followed by Isabelle. [[ sorry, not sorry. this shouldn't be a spoiler to anyone that has read the Infernal Devices and if you haven't read them, then you shouldn't be reading this final volume until you do because about 70% of the content in it relates to the prequels in some way, shape, or form. Doing you a favor right now. Stop reading until you've done that. ]]

I feel very fulfilled and I can't say that about many book series endings. C.C. did a real number in the last two chapters to tie up loose ends. It feels even better to know that things are not really over. If you read the Shadowhunters official webpage [[ which I do a lot because I'm a nerd. hurk ]] then you know that along with our new characters Emma and Jules, C.C. mentions that we will see some familiar faces. There are two special someones that we will definitely be seeing.

Most of what I have to say is pretty much about the ending. So, do not click the spoiler if you're not done reading. I really don't want to ruin everything for you.