xxxLatiasxxx is leaving this site...

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by xxxLatiasxxx, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxxLatiasxxx Destiny Islands Resident

I'm leaving this site why you may ask? Because I just haven't had a good year. I've had to see three doctors and I still don't have my learns permit back, my great uncle passed away this year, two church members have passed away this year, people on other sites have been putting me down on my stories and my art. This makes me feel that I'm not going to get any better but if I do I do if I don't I don't oh well. Yes I do have a DA account I'm xxxLatiasxxx on there as well if you want to comment on my art and tell me it sucks go ahead because I already know it does. My art is either found on the Internet, done on gimp or traced, only one is done by free hand. And I don't think I will get any better at free hand. If you wish to contact me you may contact me at dewitt.kristen@yahoo.com or at: http://xxxlatiasxxx.deviantart.com/ Goodbye everyone I hope you all have had a better year then I have had.

2. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

What did we do wrong?

3. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

^This.
    But dude, get yourself together.
    It's YOUR art! YOUR creativity. If you listen to those ******s, you will not get any better. Yes it's hard, seeing doctors, and having people pass away.
    Don't let these get you down, sir.

4. Spaze Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm sorry you haven't had a good year. :/ And you just need to practice in order to make better artwork. I'm gonna look up your DA later.

Bye.

5. Sumi suicidé

awww Dx
    I'll miss ya, hon! Well, hopefully things get better for you!!​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.