Kingdom Hearts II Xaldin

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Kairi_and_sora_forever, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kairi_and_sora_forever Destiny Islands Resident

XALDIN IN BEASTS CASTLE cant...beat him....so....tired.....I have to beat him though........Thank you for anyone that helps me and if I beat in atleast two weeks after I get my third post I will raise your rep if you really helped

2. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Well, what level are you? What tactics do you use? Are you using reaction commands and Drive?

3. Kairi_and_sora_forever Destiny Islands Resident

I'm on level 35 I use comet with donald I do use my drive gauge and I am using the thing that tells me how much health is left on him

4. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

Well for starters make sure you have plenty of hi-potions and elixirs. There really isn't much to the fight execpt raking up as many "Learn" commands so you can perform your "Jump" command on him. The max you can get is 9.....I believe. If you have leveled up your Wisdom form it helps so you can use the slide ablity. The part where he forms to a dragon just make sure you stay ahead of it to avoid an unnessecary damage. If you want and feel like taking a risk then you can use a drive form.

But normally in this figh Mickey should come to your rescue if you die....well unless you have died a lot on previous boss battles.

5. Kairi_and_sora_forever Destiny Islands Resident

No I havnt really died except for on Demyx but I still get mickey I died and there he was so yea thanks I'll try the jump thing

6. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Yeah, he's right, Hi-Potion and Elixers are essencial. Those Learn commands are important, the maximum is 9. Ah, yes, the dragon is annoying. Have items on the Shortcut Menu. Yeah, Mickey will show up once or twice to help out, but that's it.

I suggest a Level 50 or 45, don't depend on any of the party members. Have all the combo increasing abilities on, the Scan ability on, any other important ones on, and make sure to have the Reaction command damage increasing ability on. Last time I fought Xaldin, I killed him with my Jump commands.

7. Kairi_and_sora_forever Destiny Islands Resident

Thank you I'll raise ur Rep

8. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Hey, can you add Reputation Points to Kiryu as well?

9. Kairi_and_sora_forever Destiny Islands Resident

I did but thats nice to ask for em

10. Gwen Farewell.

Well, i beat this guy every day, so I'll try to make it easy.

Before the battle, equip your entire party with Hi-potions/potions/elixers. When one of your party members runs out, switch him out for the other. (IE, If Goofy runs out switch him out for beatsm and vice versa)

First of all: DUCK FLARE IS YOUR FRIEND. Use it as often as you can.
    Towards the beginning of the battle, You can gaurd against the attack where his lances lash out at you at once, and when he does his other lance attack (where they surround him in a circle) Jump at just the right time and you can dodge it. SPAM THE LEARNJUMPS TO DEATH! They take away a good portion of his health if chained just right.
    If he goes berserk GET THE HECK OUTTA THERE. But if you can't make it, gaurd him like crazy. If you can't even manage that, keep using retaliating slash on him even if he does hit you every second or two.

When he does his dragon-lance attack, just go to the corner with the gate to take less damage. YOu can't avoid it unless you're in anti-form, however.

If you die, don't bother trying to charge up the drive gauge with Mickey. Just Pearl Xaldin like crazy.

If you need help with anything else, I'm here :D

Good Luck!

11. Kairi_and_sora_forever Destiny Islands Resident

Thanks I beat him yesterday at like 11 pm so yea thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.