WTF is with teens

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by D R E A M, Jul 7, 2008.

1. D R E A M Moogle Assistant

don't click if you are not mature or not at least 12 or 13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE9llClgTqY

This GURL is friggin mental and her mom still loves her.My mom would friggin abort me -_-

WTF IS WITH SOCEITY!?!?

um yea im talking about my peers..but this is just scary -_-

2. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I lol'd. She's just makin' a fool of herself by actin' like a "playa", n' that what everyone thinks doesn't matter. hey just want to help her n' she's just wavin' 'em off.. N' she wants a baby?! Poor baby. Who would want a mother like that, someone that gets pregnant from sellin' her body? The lass is one screw too loose. She's sooooo unfit to be a mother. What will she do once she has the baby? Continue to whore? That's so pathetic.

If she seriously wants a baby then she should find a proper career so she can actually provide for it n' not be such a whore.

3. Jack O-Lantern Moogle Assistant

Well said lol

4. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

That girl needs a slapacross the face. If I was her parent I probably disowned her on the spot

5. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Aww...what a good show. Just like Jerry Springer only no flashing.XD

I hope thats not your first time watching the show. All kinds of girls are on there. Its really sad that some are like that....but its how society is nowadays.

6. Haseo Knight of Light

Playa? She's a skank! If I were her mom, I'd send her to a mental rehabilitation clinic, or should I say, a cuckoo hut or a wacky shack.

7. In explicit Angst Gummi Ship Junkie

WTF is wrong whit that girl!!!! She is making me crazy!!!

8. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Everything on Maury is set up guys..seriously..they only pay them to act a fool so they can get money and t.v time.I doubt a 15 year old girl would act a fool like that.

Kitty no one is that stupid..no one has slept with over 100 guys(Unless business is good,or she's an STD hive and wants them to suffer..)

9. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I have never seen this show, so is a first for me. 300 seems a bit far-fetched, but it doesn't mean the lass hasn't slept with guys.

Show me evidence that says everythin' this program shows is a set up.

10. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

This show shows a lot of drama. And a lot of over-the-top people. For example, hookers who enjoy working for money, saying they get whatever they want.

This girl is just another example of other girls on the show. Seriously.

11. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Holy.

I couldn't even get 30 seconds in because that girl's voice was so annoying.

"Ma baby! Ma baby!"

Gah, I couldn't take it.

That girl was being a little over-the-top about everything. I'm completely disgusted. And that was just watching 26 seconds.

Not all of them. I've watched the show before and some are actually really upset about some stuff. You can tell that this is too dramatic and over-the-top, set up, whatever. I've watched the show plenty of times and most don't act the way she did.

12. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Cool. She wants to be on Girls Gone Wild.

Only thing I cared to listen to.

13. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Ok not all of them. But you've got to admit, the people who do go on there and act like that are extreme.

Though most of them don't want to have a baby at 15. Some of them have other issues and dont act like that about it. But still.

14. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Wait, did I hear this right, 300 times she's had sex?

...lmfao

15. Chevalier Crystal Princess

well, why are you laughing?

though it sounds fake.

i mean, who in their right m---, oh wait she has a loose screw so that does make sense.

16. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

I really shouldnt have to..its the same problem over and over. "He's my babies daddy!" "MY 15 year old daughter wants a baby!" bla bla bla,everyone with the same problem,and the same ppl running backstage crying..

17. Aura Goddess

I smiled and shook my head.I watch Maury when they show crazy teenage girls.I watch it because I like to laugh at them.They're ruining their lives by sleeping with so many men and having a child at such a young age.I only watched the first 56 seconds of this video.

18. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Yes, some. Not all. Some. I don't know if it's for attention, like this girl was wanting, or what. It just...doesn't make any sense to me.

I've seen a girl who had a baby at 11 years of age on this show. The father was like...what...17? He claimed it wasn't his, but he was proved wrong. He deserved all the bashing he got.

I just can't stand this girl. And I didn't even watch a minute of the video. She was just so ridiculous.

19. Chevalier Crystal Princess

ugh, the poor girl, she doesnt even care.....

plus her voice is annoying.

why are people crazy like that?

20. Marluxia13579 Twilight Town Denizen

This is just ridiculous. I don't know what's worse, the fact that she desperately wants to have a baby at 15, the fact that her mother can't take control of the situation, or the fact that they're arguing about it on national television.