wowww Miley Cyrus did something right...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by reptar, Apr 7, 2009.

1. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2. Snow Princess King's Apprentice

well i thought she was a complete idiot but this proves shes got a bit of a brain, huh? lol twilight is icky and robert isnt that cute! come on, girls, widen your horizons! :D

oh, and i cant help it but

GO TEAM JACOB!!

3. kingdofox9 Destiny Islands Resident

that just suprised me but i guess i won't dislike miley cyrus as much but I still dislike her.

4. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Wow. Am I the only one not really surprised at this? Y'know, just because she's annoying as **** doesn't mean she's an idiot.
    Twilight would be sosososo much better if there wasn't this huge fad. The movie ruined it, and I don't find Rob really attractive at all.

5. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

what the hell is all of your problems.She's a person not just some face on the TV. All of you judge her on the fact she got a contract with playboy.So what? So many people do that everyday it's a regular occurance. If that were you, you'd call everyone cruel bastards. Just lay off her for once.

6. Juicy Chaser

Twilight haters are so annoying. I bet the majority of them have never even read the books. Okay, the film was cheesy and kind of sucked, but it was based on an amazing piece of fiction that gets slagged off everyday by utter tools on the internet.

And Reptar, check your Twilight Hate thread in the Litrature section. I challange you to beat what I said there <:

7. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

lol if someone can be so easily swayed to start liking her just because she doesn't like Twilight that says a lot about them. This actually makes me dislike her a little more, she is hardly fantasmic herself.

I judge her based on the fact she is an arrogant brat who thinks she can do what the **** she likes just because her daddy is famous :D she is a ******* and needs a reality check. Besides which she has no talent that deserves the media attention that she gets.

8. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

she's a talented singer who tries to be normal but the media are constantly there to catch her everytime she slips up. you talk about her as if she goes out of her way to get attention but she doesn't.She acts on impulse like most teenagers.The only differance is that she gets way more publicity.

9. childofturin Why?

If she wanted to be normal, she shouldn't have launched her singing career. She wanted the limelight, now she has to deal with it for the rest of her life.

10. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

If she wanted to be normal, she wouldn't be:
    A) Releasing a full-length movie
    B) Agreeing to more seasons of Hannah Montana
    and C) Evidently loving the attention

11. Hayabusa Venomous

It'd be bad publicity for a Disney star to be a fan of a series about people who suck blood and have demon babies and contemplate suicide.

Good one :3

12. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Uh, people get acid thrown in their faces by crazy fans for not liking the book that much.I hate the fandom for it even more by finding that out.I'd give it a try if people didn't kill over it.

Anyway..wow I respect her now for not falling into it..but she still fails as a singer.

13. Dark Link Banned

wow did not know you had such a thought and yes i agree with you she is being a brat and ontop of it she is striping infront of a camra, what the hell does she think she is

14. Hayabusa Venomous

We call those people "celebrities" :\

15. curse_tail Merlin's Housekeeper

shes just a pop star trying to be as good as ................................. j lo

16. childofturin Why?

I don't... I just call them vain, self-centered bitches/bastards, depending on gender.

17. Cyanide King's Apprentice

Or, you know, some people have actually read them and just don't really like them because they're mediocre and unremakarble (if you're allowed to present your opinion in such a manner, so am I).

Is that really so bad?

Obviously the kind of people you just cited exist, just like there are bad people in any group ever.

Anyways, this doesn't really affect my opinion on Cyrus that much. She still can't sing.

18. libregkd -

19. Hayabusa Venomous

20. Dark Link Banned

i dont care what they are called some celebrities dont even have a brain and do the stupidest things, they are earrigant, and self centered too