Would You Preorder a Kingdom Hearts Collector's Edition

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by A Zebra, Jul 19, 2014.

?

Would you buy a Kingdom Hearts Collector's Edition?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. A Zebra Chaser

Specifically the KH1.5 + 2.5 bundle.
    Includes both games, special packaging and a music CD
    $99.99 USD, 79.99 Europe money, $149.99 Australian
    Does it seem worth it to you? Only say yes if you'd buy it right away, waiting for it to get cheaper is not an option, for example.

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

If I had the money I would.
    And a PS3.

3. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I've already got 1.5 so it seems pointless to me. The rest of the goodies... aren't all that goody, tbh. Maybe if I didn't have the one and cared to wait for both, but that's not gonna happen.

4. A Zebra Chaser

See, my issue is that even if I had 1.5... I'm basically paying an extra 20 bucks for a small music CD and some packaging

5. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I probably would get this, if I had enough money, and a ps3 to use, but I don't so I can't.

6. Patman Bof

No. I have zero interest for the OST (which is incomplete and can be bought separately anyway) or for a glorified piece of carton/plastic. Besides I already own KH 1.5

I did however buy BBS, 3rdB and FFIVCC collector editions. I had zero interest for FFIVCC' s extras, but all those collector editions were sold at the exact same price as the standard editions so heh, I might as well take those. Art books and making of are the only kind of extra I' m interested in, BBS and 3rdB came with an art book and I wouldn' t have minded paying a reasonable extra for those.

7. libregkd -

8. 61 No. B

Well which is it?
    Would I preorder? No.
    Would I buy? Probably not.
    For my collection I just want the standard, complete case for games so unless it includes something so cool I couldn't ignore it and is worth having I dont need it.

9. Labrys King's Apprentice

I would but the problem is that it's too expensive. Does that mean it's been overpriced? Mmm no, I think the price suits well for the bundle, but I'm just not gonna get it because it's expensive.