Film Worst movie you've ever seen

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Accalia, May 1, 2015.

1. Accalia Gummi Ship Junkie

For me it's "The avengers." I barely recognized half of those supposed "popular super heroes".
    Also West Side Story. They didn't sing in the book why turn it into a musical?

2. 61 No. B

considering I've seen Twilight, I feel obligated to say Twilight

that or Attack of the Clones

or Batman & Robin

there's so many to choose from

Last edited: May 1, 2015
  3. Misty gimme kiss

Catwoman. It's one of the lowest rated films of all time, with a whopping 9% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes. It's a downright bizarre movie, from the costumes to the editing to the overall script and premise. I'm not familiar with Catwoman in comics so I don't know how accurate it was to them, but I can't imagine such an iconic character was ever portrayed this horrifically in the source material.

Objectively, it's probably not the worst movie I've ever seen -- there have been films that I've hated and films I've seen that are renown for being terrible (I saw From Justin to Kelly in theaters. yeah). But Catwoman gets the crown for me because it's the best kind of worst film -- the kind that's so bad it's fun to watch.

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Twilight Saga is most definitely up there. I'm not saying that just because other people do too, I actually watched them just because I was bored the nights my parents watched them, and each one I watched I hated each time. I don't know what people like about that series.

I'd also say The Punisher is pretty bad too. It's good if you just want action, but the story really isn't that great, and even though I like to watch it now and then, even Punisher: War Games was better

I remember watching that on TV and thinking it was good when it first came out. Oh the naivety

5. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

The first Twilight, I refused to see the rest. It's tied with Attack of the Clones, because that whole "I hate sand scene" made me cringe, even as a child.
    In my defense, I thought the Twilight books were decent, and hoped the movie would be better. Attack of the Clones, I didn't pay for the ticket.

Also Eragon, because they butchered the scenes from the books and I cried my pre teen self all the way home in disappointment and rage.

6. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Frozen. Not the animated children's movie, but an action thriller about being stuck on a chairlift in an ice storm. Trust me, you don't want to watch this. It's horrible.

7. Laurence_Fox Chaser

There are a few I could pick. Though I won't pick anything by The Asylum or Uwe Boll because those are too obvious.

But I think I'm going to pick Gigli. I only watched it because of Christopher Walken, purged the rest of it from my memory.

8. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Parental Guidance. Nobody making it gave a crap, so why should I?

9. Plums Wakanda Forever

The two that come to mind as the worst I've seen are Vampires Suck and The Last Airbender. The Last Airbender especially for a multitude of reasons. The Dragonball live action movie was also really bad. To be honest, in general I find the ~geek culture~ movies Hollywood tries to do are often really poorly adapted/executed -- that's why I'm in no hurry to ever see that new Adam Sandler movie about video games. x:

10. CloakedThunder Destiny Islands Resident

I have to agree that The Last Airbender was one of the worst I've seen . The TV series was good, but the movie was awful

11. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

The Last Airbender tied with Dragonball Evolution.

12. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

dragon ball evolution

13. Hayabusa Venomous

Y'all posting things that I can still stomach seeing again. That's cute.

Something I never want to see again?

The Human Centipede 2.

The first was hard enough to watch, but then they straight up stopped trying to make a plot.

14. The Fuk? Dead

The Master of Disguise.

15. EHOTP Moogle Assistant

The worst movie i've ever seen is "Jennifer's Body". Bad play, bad plot... but nice girls)
    [​IMG]

16. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li

17. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland does it for me. I hate tons of movies but that doesn't even have the laugh factor like Twilight or other horrific movies. Its a headache to look at and its just straight up mediocre and forgettable.