Worry or Dont Worry?

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by DarknessKingdom, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Well, it's a bit of a silly worry. Today; two people from Jehovah's Witnesses came by, said hello, blah blah, gave me a sheet how to cope with *insert issue here*. One of the guys said he'll come around to see if I would like to learn more about it.

Now it was my fault for not saying 'No thank you, I'm not interested'. If the guy comes back and I do tell him, however, am I likely to be in danger? Now you might think I'm silly but I dont trust cults. Not even if it proclaims to follow a God similar to my own.

Thoughts? Should I just tell him 'I'm not interested' and move on with my life?

EDIT: ...forgot to put 'not' after saying lol >.>

2. tofuman Twilight Town Denizen

ya tell him that and just move on if you don't this might be on your mind for a long time

3. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

lol, maybe I didn't make myself clear. Do I have to worry about big massive guys crashing into my house or am I just being silly?

4. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Definitely. I've had to deal with door-to-door Jehovah's Witnesses a couple of times. They shouldn't bother you anymore if you just say "thanks but no thanks".

EDIT: And yes, you silly cake. xD

5. Azure Flame Banned

I'm pretty sure you're just being silly.

6. Hubba-Bubba-Bubbles Hollow Bastion Committee

yeah like everyone else said you shouldn't worry about it i'm sure he/she won't do anything

7. Repliku Chaser

People like that who go door to door selling religion can make people worry because they can be so pushy. However, they won't send people back to harass you and most likely if another two people from the JW came by, it would be just because they didn't know you were visited prior. Just do as you did. Tell the JW or whoever comes to your door straight out that you are not interested, have a good day and then shut the door. They are used to it any way and nothing bad is going to transpire from it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.