Wonderful World of Disney OOC

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Sebax, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Calling all Imagineers to the Disney World Resort! Based on the Walt Disney World parks in Orlando, Florida, travel through the parks, meet and interact with Disney characters, and collect pins. This RP is based more on individual adventure, but interaction between players is integrated and richly encouraged. Can you free the parks from evil looking to take it over?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Story

There are the Mortals and the Immortals. The Mortals live normal lives with little influence or interaction with those of the Immortals, but all that is changing as their new home is being constructed on a secluded island paradise; "The Wonderful World of Disney": A getaway vacation spot planned to provide Mortals with entertainment, and business for the Immortals that reside there.

You get this letter in your mail,

"Dear Potential Dreamers

You have been called upon to sort out a series of glitches which threaten to obstruct the opening of several new attractions currently under manifestation, located in the area known publicly as "The Wonderful World of Disney". It has been advised that such a problem is within your particular area of expertise, and it would be greatly appreciated if we, the team over at the Wonderful World of Disney, could be counseled on our next move as we work to contain the problem. You will be rewarded well for service.

With Regards,
    Mitch Aisling
    Head Imagineer and Park Manager

[​IMG]"

It came with note saying where to go, and what to be prepared for. Will you heed the call to adventure?

For Players

WWD works like a real video game! Collect items, connect with other players, work at your own pace or with a team, battle monsters, and explore to your heart's desire.

Everyone starts off on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom Area. You arrive after stepping off the monorail terminal at the front of the park, in front of a lake. Everyone starts off with the standard 100 HP, 1 Attack, 1 Defense, a pin lanyard, and a MagicBand+.

Traits

• Gain 50% Disney Dollars more per receival

Increases the Monetary Reward for defeating a Boss for the entire party

• Gain Character Allies faster

Increases the effects of Character Allies in battle for the entire party

• Three (3) extra Attack and Defense points from the start

Gives a +1 Strength Boost to all party members beside the one Buffing (Stacks)

• No limitation on how many sections of a Park you can travel between in a post

Provides a defensive blockade that lasts for two turns during a fight

Character model

Please, no anime stock photos. I am trying to go for a more Western-Themed Role-Play, without the Anime Tropes. Simple, short answers. Necessary Criteria marked with (*)
    *Name:
    *Hair Color:

*Eye Color:
    *Skin Color:

*Sense of Style: (What the character usually wears, or will wear on certain occasions.)
    *Trait:
    *Player:
    Time Zone:
    (Refusal to answer could suspend eligibility to some features)
    Your favorite Disney Animated Feature Film: (I get that it's a hard decision for fans. Just, please, pick one to a few, but no more than five.)
    Skype Handle: (By filling out this, you subscribe to the WWD Chat, which is considerably important, to be in the loop about Upcoming Events, changes, general discussion, and the like. If you do not feel comfortable posting this publicly in the thread, please feel free to shoot me a PM)(If you do not wish to/cannot/do not have Skype, then NPC-to-Player interactions will be limited)

Accepted Players

Shu
    Skyheart

Hexin
    O.KnightofTwilight

Roxas24Sora
    Cstar
    Sebax

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  2. Glen Returned from the dead

*Player: Shu
    *Name: Glen
    *Body Type/Build: Average build, looks somewhat athletic
    *Hair Color: Brown
    *Eye Color: Blue
    *Skin Color: Pale white
    *Sense of Style: Uh...generally just jeans and some kind of comfortable shirt with a hoodie thrown on top, I suppose.
    *Trait: Performer
    Your Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time
    Your favorite Disney Animated Feature Film: Really tough one for me. Either Tangled, Hercules, or The Lion King. Gonna go with Hercules, I guess.
    Skype Handle: glen.humphrys

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  3. Skyheart Joker

*Player: Skyheart
    *Name: Ao
    *Body Type/Build: That of an average late teenage athlete.
    *Hair Color: Blue
    *Eye Color: Blue
    *Skin Color: Caucasian
    *Sense of Style: Blue hooded jacket, white t-shirt, blue sweatpants, pointless bandages wrapped on his arms. For formal occasions, he wears this with a blue necktie.
    *Trait: Collector
    Your Time Zone: EST Master Race
    Your favorite Disney Animated Feature Film: Tangled
    Skype Handle: skyheart_6

4. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

*Player: Hexin
    *Name: Saino Animeta
    *Body Type/Build: Standing at about 5"10, a lean individual stands before you. He doesn't look like he works out much, except maybe to avoid muscle atrophy. Looks to be in his late teens.
    *Hair Color: Long Brow hair reaching past his ears, but above jaw line.
    *Eye Color: Light brown, to the point where if the sun shown on hsi face, it'd look like he had jewels for eyes.
    *Skin Color: Caucasian
    *Sense of Style: Usually sports a red zipper jacket opened up to reveal a black Star Wars T-shirt; he almost never uses the jackets hoodie. A thick black leather belt straps itself around baggy blue denim jeans with a Marvel's Avengers belt buckle. Linked to the pants belt loop, a chain wallet; with crown for links; is seen traveling all the way to pockets. For shoes, he dawns brown sneakers. For the occasion of being in the Disney theme park, he is purposefully wearing white retro cartoon gloves, and floppy disney-esque ears; big enough that it hides his real ears, with black paint on his nose.
    *Trait: Animator
    Your Time Zone: EST
    Your favorite Disney Animated Feature Film: This is tough one since it's between Beauty and the Beast, Treasure Planet, and the Lion King (Although these are just my TOP). I guess I'll go with Beauty and the Beast. (Do Miyazaki films count?)
    Skype Handle: gesud4ever

5. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Player: O.KnightofTwilight
    Name: Winter Shujaa
    Body Type/Build: Somewhat thin, yet also athletic. Stands tall at 5" 11'.
    Hair Color: A Sparkling White/Silver
    Eye Color: Royal blue
    Skin Color: Pale White
    Sense of Style: Is usually seen with a black trench coat and blue jeans. Wears solid t-shirts of any color (Primarily gray), Along with a long pair of fingerless lace gloves. Though she doesn't seem to particularly care about make up, she has blue lipstick and nail polish. A hood is usually buttoned to the back of the trench coat, and a pair of boots (usually snow boots) completes her outfit.
    Trait: Producer
    Your Time Zone: Central TIme Zone (UTC-6:00)
    Your Favorite Disney Animated Feature Film: Ummm... Probably "Bolt." Or "The Emperor's New Groove." If I wanted to add a third possibility, it would be "Oliver and Company." You Know what, if we're allowed to break from the 50, than I pick "The Nightmare Before Christmas." If not I'll stick with "The Emperor's New Groove."
    Skype Handle: marluxiaxi0

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  6. Roxas24Sora King's Apprentice

Name: Joseph
    Body Type/Build: 6'2", slightly muscular
    Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Green
    Skin Color: Lightly tanned caucasian

Sense of Style: Skater clothes, though he's never skated a day in his life. A poser? Why yes, he is.
    Trait: Animator
    Player: Roxas24Sora
    Time Zone:
    Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
    Your favorite Disney Animated Feature Film: The Lion King, Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty
    Skype Handle: hapchap76

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

Name: Ula
    Body Type/Build: 5'6'', A little bigger waist and stomach size, but muscular.
    Hair Color: Brunette with red and purple highlights
    Eye Color: Green Blue, so depending on the light it could look either or.
    Skin Color: Red-pale caucasian
    Sense of Style: She tends to wear flannel (sometimes rolled up, sometimes not) and dark jeans, and often wears a hat (she loves her hats)
    Trait: Performer
    Player: cstar
    Time Zone: Eastern (D or S) Time
    Your favorite Disney Animated Feature Film: I love them all, but I guess I'll go with Hunchback of Notre Dam
    Skype Handle: you already have me

8. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

I've decided to join my own game! Maybe this'll help boost some traffic if it's really clearly shown how everything works, by example.

*Name:
    Jon Sempers
    *Body Type/Build: Average height, lean, narrow-shouldered, but not bony. Long neck, long, dexterous fingers, long, thin legs.
    *Hair Color: Dark brown with flecks of blond
    *Eye Color: Brown
    *Skin Color: Light Olive
    *Sense of Style: Pastel-color, light-material, and clingy shirts, usually blue, with skinny jeans, usually gray, and brown
    *Trait: Collector
    *Player: Sebax
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    Your favorite Disney Animated Feature Film: Aladdin, Big Hero 6, Hercules, Alice in Wonderland, Lilo & Stitch
    Skype Handle: incharacter_94

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.