Film Wonder Woman

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Boy Wonder, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Directed by Patty Jenkins.
    Written by Allan Heinberg and Geoff Johns from a story by Heinberg and Zack Snyder.
    Release Date: June 2, 2917
    Stars:
    • Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
    • Chris Pine as Steve Trevor
    • Lucy Davis as Etta Candy
    • Connie Nielsen as Queen Hippolyta

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Newest trailer:

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

This looks so great! I have never been massively wowed by DC films, I found Superman and Batman V Superman to be enjoyable but sort of missing an umph of excitement. I did enjoy Suicide Squad a lot more though, so it seems to be picking up. The trailer looks good and although I never cared for Wonder Woman much because I found her to be more annoying than anything but this has kind of changed that mindset for me.

The other sad thing is that this is the first modern superhero film to have a female lead (and by modern I mean this most recent run of films of which there are a lot but all mainly focused around male heroes). That isn't to say male heroes are bad, I absolutely love all the Marvel films, I just looks forward to a female one : D

4. DukeLawliet Merlin's Housekeeper

God, I WANT to be excited for this, but I've been so repeatedly betrayed by DC expectations before. And everything I hear about them shifting around productions and editing all the time make me keep a bit of professional detachment here.

On the other hand, DAMN is Chris Pine fine.

5. Zgermanguy Destiny Islands Resident

exactly I feel the same way I am a huge DC fan but I simply cant get exicted anymore fool me once shame on you fool me...hmmm two, three, four times shame on me