Kingdom Hearts II Wisdom Form isn't gaining any XP

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by AustinM, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AustinM Destiny Islands Resident

I got Level 2 Quick Run and just need 1 more for the first battle of the Cavern of Rememberance, and I keep checking at the 3rd one down in the Status Menu (Wisdom) and then in the Wisdom menu (2nd or 3rd one down is current xp until level) I keep checking and it does not want to go up.

2. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, what's your Drive Gauge level? By that I mean, how many drive bars do you have? Like, you need 3 for Valor/Wisdom, 4 for Master/Limit, and 5 for Final.

3. tSG1 Chaser

BTW, if you haven't cleared Roxas's battle, you can't get Final Form. No final form, no glide, can't beat CoR.

Also, if you try to use cheats to get glide before you actually beat Roxas, then there will be an invisible barrier just before the Transport to Remembrance.

4. AustinM Destiny Islands Resident

I never used cheats to beat Roxas, just pure Reflega spam.

I have 6 Drive gauges.
    I think for me it's 3 for Wisdom, if not 4.

5. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

It should be 3.

Anyways, 6 Drive Gauges means you can only get to Level 6 with any of your forms.

6. AustinM Destiny Islands Resident

:| Does that mean I have to beat Marluxia? I'm like level 49, I always get killed by his thorns or his 3 circle move thing. (he gives 1+ Drive Gauge for his AS)

7. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

Well i suggest you unlock once more and second chance and dodge roll plus glide max for both before u try to beat him.

8. AustinM Destiny Islands Resident

Well, I did get Once More, but not Glide yet. Will try to though.

9. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

To level up Glide, just level it up at TWTNW. Start at The Altar of Naught, go Final Form, and keep going down, killing Nobodies, until you either get down to 1 Form Gauge bar or you get to Proof of Existance. If you get to Proof of Existance, use the save point and enter the Gummi Ship. Re-enter the Altar of Naught and repeat. If you get down to 1 Form Gauge before getting to Proof of Existance, turn right around, not fighting any Nobodies, or, if you're closer to Proof of Existance, just keep going straight ahead, not fighting anything.

10. Graxe King's Apprentice

A tip for the garden attack: hit him with whatever level of Fire you have right before he appears in the center of the field. That way you can avoid it altogether.

Good example of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSRIXAdSDLE

11. AustinM Destiny Islands Resident

Beat Marluxia's AS without much trouble, using Donald's limit during his DM helped A LOT!

Can't wait to fight his Data. :lolface:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.