Will Multiplayer be Preserved?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by A Zebra, Oct 15, 2013.

1. A Zebra Chaser

Specifically the Mirage Arena. Do you think they'll just axe the feature? Or preserve it in some way?
    If they preserve it, how do you think it'll be handled?
    Split screen?
    Online?
    Both maybe?

2. 61 No. B

I know a lot of people will be disappointed if it's not in 2.5. I personally don't care because I don't like the Mirage Arena and I probably won't get 2.5, but if they do include it they should make it online.

3. Antidote Façade

It's basically a cert that it will be included. What reason is there not to? There should be no problems with online capabilities. I think it will just be single screen for battles.

4. A Zebra Chaser

I'd imagine servers would cost money

5. libregkd -

6. A Zebra Chaser

7. libregkd -

8. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I hope they don't cut it. One of the most exciting prospects of BbS was going Keyblade-to-Keyblade with a buddy, and netplay would be a blessing in that regard. Plus then we can have game days! Host tournaments! Swap loadout ideas! It'll be great! :D

9. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

I hope they keep it, since my first KH I've always wanted to play with friends (and now with my girlfriend as well). I think they should do a next step in KH III , though I doubt it.. they could do a optional CO-OP thing with Donald and Goffy (and other disney characters), If you play by yourself it would be like any other KH, but if you had company they could control them.. there is so much potential (not to mention all the conectivity with tablets, vita , etc.. that could enhance co-op activity in the next generation).

10. Trizzle13 Twilight Town Denizen

2.5 will be good enough on its own (excluding online). I could honestly care less if they dont add the feature, but it would be a cool bonus.

11. A Zebra Chaser

Aw man that would be awesome!
    I want this!
    Let's see... loadouts... Megaflare and six Mine Squares

12. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Sad but true. :'D

Hey, I said it'd be fun, I never said it wouldn't be horribly imbalanced.

13. Shift Chaser

There's a mode where they wipe out the commands in your deck and you gotta get random ones around the map or fight without any, it's pretty fun. At least until someone finds something like Bind.
    It's also amusing to completely bypass Megaflares by rolling and then casting Magnega/Time Splicer for the win though.

14. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

I didn't play BBS, but aren't some superbosses only online? I read this somewhere. If it's like that then they should preserve online

15. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

There are co-op courses where you can fight certain bosses with a partner, and the battles change somewhat, but I don't think any of them are exclusive to the multiplayer. Then again I didn't get many chances to play it so I could be wrong.

16. A Zebra Chaser

All of the superbosses in the Mirage Arena are fightable solo, but they're balanced with multiplayer in mind (kinda like the entirety of Days! *snap**snap**snap*)

17. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Multiplayer should be preserved as it is brimming with potential for further improvement in future titles. I mean they did it with Days where you could choose out of all the XIV members of organization XIII(hah), Riku, Mickey, Sora, Donald, and Goofy! On top of that they allowed panel customization. Now Mirage Arena was great because who doesn't like co-op with other Keyblade wielders? Who doesn't like having a keyblade war, I mean keyblade deathmatches with other players? On top of that it allowed you to customize the color in your armor! All the evidence points to them having the means, ideas, and experience to definitely create something much better than what we've seen so far; this excludes Kingdom hearts X for various reasons...

My verdict: Yes they should preserve the Multiplayer, and hopefully improve it...