Will KH1.5 English Have Recoloured Heartless?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by A Zebra, Mar 24, 2013.

?

Think the Classic Colours will Return?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    76.5%
  1. A Zebra Chaser

What do you think? Personally, I'd prefer the classic colours, the... 'improved' palettes are kinda... garish.

2. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

For kh1fm of 1.5 it'll have recolors.The others won't.

3. libregkd -

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

5. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

I think it will be new colors, I preffer the old ones also.

6. 61 No. B

As far as recolored enemies goes, Heartless in KH1 and KH2 and Unversed, it's really hit and miss. I haven't played any of those games and thought that all of them looked better, or that all of them looked worse.

It really makes no difference to me though, since Final Mix originally had recolored heartless I don't see why they wouldn't have them recolored.

7. Misty gimme kiss

I can't see them reversing the color changes, garish as they may be. I hope they did some texture updates to the Heartless and changing the colors for a worldwide release would just be work on top of that. Wouldn't make much sense to potentially delay the release of the game just for that, either.

I do dislike most of the changes, though.

8. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

I heard that the team that was remaking(the HD version, not music or other things) KH was made of only 2 people ç.ç.. so I am impressed that they did all that

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I DON'T REALLY MIND THE COLOR SWAPS, BUT I WILL AGREE THAT SOME OF THEM ARE . . . LESS THAN SAVORY. IF THE OPTION OF SWITCHING BACK AND FORTH IS AVAILABLE, I'LL PROBABLY BE USING THAT A LOT BECAUSE THERE ARE COLOR SCHEMES FROM BOTH VERSIONS THAT I DO LIKE.

BUT YES, THE FINAL MIX COLOR SCHEME WILL BE THE ONE PRIMARILY AVAILABLE IN 1.5 REMIX.

I DON'T RECALL ( HAVEN'T NOT PLAYED KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX ), WERE ANY OF THE HEARTLESS IN THAT RECOLORED?

10. libregkd -

11. 61 No. B

I wouldn't get my hopes up for any color swap option. They didn't do it on any of the Final Mixes, I don't see why they would start doing it now.

12. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

13. A Zebra Chaser

well, recolouring textures in photoshop or whatever doesn't take THAT long... I could probably recolour the whole batch with about two days of hard work.
    Speaking of which, sometimes I swear the recolours are literally just the artists putting random numbers into a colour correct filter.

14. 61 No. B

[​IMG]

this one is almost painful to look at.

15. KHblader Merlin's Housekeeper

I fear the colour aren't going to be the same of the previous games, because I think they change the colours to add more "newness" to the game itself, that, actually, is just an old title but with a better definition...It's such a way to say "hey, it's a new game!", simply not to sell a game that is too much similar to the previous ones!

I don't find it so ugly...I mean, it's not its color that makes him ugly! It's ugly itself!

16. 61 No. B

I think its design is cool, but compared to its previous color scheme, the fm one is one of the most out of place, ugliest, alterations to a color scheme that I have ever seen.

17. Misty gimme kiss

Some of them aren't all bad (I actually really like the Guard Armor and the Phantom's changes), but others are just...

[​IMG]

why

I mean it'll be fun to see some of the changes in-game of the first time (never played Final Mix), but still.

18. A Zebra Chaser

I think we can all agree that Phantom has the best colour change in KH history.
    But Guard Armour looks like a toy

19. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

OH MY GOD. GUARD ARMOR LOOKS DISGUSTING.

20. 61 No. B

Really? I think the older one looks way better.

O yeah, a cheap Chinese knock-off toy.