will it?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by The Mender, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mender Traverse Town Homebody

i was wondaring that would the casle from CoM ever apper in a game cose it never got destroyed or anything so it is still there maybe Xion will be there or something what do you think

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I doubt Xion will be there, but another version of her might be possible.
    I think it will appear in a different game, maybe BBS because, as someone pointed out, there's a figure that's similar to the design of MX's Keyblade, not to mention decks.
    If Castle Oblivion does appear in another game, I hope the battle system isn't the same as it was in CoM.

3. jet588 Traverse Town Homebody

Oh amen to that, the card system irritated me to no end.

I can't even play Kingdom Hearts II now because other things will activate when I think i'm activating sleights. xD

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Castle Oblivion appeared in BBS.
    It showed the origin of it.
    After Terra defeated Master Eraqus, Master Xehanort blindsided him and killed him.
    Aqua found Eraqus' Keyblade after she went back to the Land of Departure with a comatose Ven.
    The Land of Departure was then shrouded in Darkness (after Eraqus died I think)
    Then Aqua used Eraqus' Keyblade to transform the Land of Departure into Castle Oblivion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.