why is kairi soo hated?!?! O.o

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by SoraxGarnet, Nov 22, 2008.

?

what do you guys think

Poll closed Dec 12, 2008.
  1. I Hate Her

11.7%
  2. She was an Alright Character

73.4%
  3. Didnt appeal to me

18.1%
  4. Kairi dies cause sora belongs with riku...

8.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SoraxGarnet Destiny Islands Resident

i've seen alot of ignorant comments,vids, and childish pics made bout her calling her a whore ECT.they're mad cuz she didnt pick Riku after all he has done 4 her but...look at what hes done!!!
    Plus u cant help who u love despite how much someone has done 4 u..but come on, Sora sacrificed himself for her Back on topic...They say shes a weak idiot cuz she got kidnapped twice! well if she was weak she would`ve waited 2 yrs for sora and she cares alot bout riku...just dont have any feelings...so why hate her..?mostly it's those crazy RikuxSora fans that blame Kairi for "ruining their precious yaoi". People are always saying things like Kairi is an annoying *****, and I just don't get it. Never in the entire game is there one example of her being *****. Nor, is she annoying. What, are people really going to play the "she's too girly' card? She IS a girl, a princess even, who has never been trained to fight. Blame her for not having masterful martial arts skills and liking the color pink? What is wrong with people. Kairi haters can be so immature. The only nice one I've run to admitted they dislike Kairi because they thought she was boring, and she just didn't appeal to them. That's an opinion I can respect.Something that's made-up and stupid, that I have no respect for.
    p.s. ppl also hate her cuz they LOVE sora [how pathetic is that]
    Well mostly the ones that hate her are GIRLS
    all for the reason..that they love sora..or soraxriku.

HERES ONE LOOK HOW STUPID IT IS
    go on photobucket you will see more
    [​IMG]

2. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

I couldn't agree more with you on that. I don't see anything bad about Kairi in either of the games.

3. Xe54 Kingdom Keeper

I don't see anything wrong with Kairi.

4. Soraoscuro Kingdom Keeper

I don't see anything good or bad about Kairi, she wasn't a super important character, but that doesn't mean she wasn't important at all ._.

5. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

I don't see anything wrong with Kairi... i've always liked her character :[
    She may not be a huge part in the stoory... but... LOL I FORGOT :P
    Doesn't she save Sora from being a heartless?
    So... idk... Sora wouldn't be here without her I guess...
    *back on topic*
    I dont think Kairi ever acted like a *****, idk where ppl get that from...

6. The Fuk? Dead

Well the last selection in the poll is kinda funny, but kairi was just fine. Remember, it's kind of a disney/kids story, and they always need a damsel in distress.

7. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

I don't know why I hate her to say the truth. She's just one of those character I don't care about really. She should be able to fend for herself apparently not. She doesn't seem to have a lot of wit to say the truth.

8. 007 Hollow Bastion Committee

whatever happened to her keyblade?

9. Sorcerer_Jenkins Twilight Town Denizen

I don't Hate Kairi, in fact, she is VERY much needed for the game and NOT hated.

10. Defame King's Apprentice

I think she's brave since she went looking for Riku and Sora in Kh2;
    and she can fight, she has her own keyblade.

11. Cherry Pie Pwns Gummi Ship Junkie

People hate Kairi because she messes up the fangirls' RikuxSora plan. If Sora falls in love with Kairi, then he can't go out with Riku. Aww, now I almost feel bad for Riku, they need to make another character for him. As for me, she's alright. I don't love her and I don't hate her, but you couldn't have the game without her.

12. Firefly Hollow Bastion Committee

I like Kairi's character, but it'd be better is she had more story and did more.

13. SoraxGarnet Destiny Islands Resident

yeah i wished she had a back story like how she GOT to destiny islands
    from being in hollow bastion
    which would be simple cause her world disappeared which means she met the heartless first before sora or riku which makes her dominate lmao
    i dont know rikuxsora is soo disgusting

14. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Kairi never died. If you actually played both games, you would know that. I just hated that she devoted her entire life to her boyfriend. Sora was kind of obssesive too.

15. Sion Traverse Town Homebody

He wasn't obessive as Aang was with Katara from Avatar.

What Sora was obsessed with was wanting to know if his friends, both of them, were okay. Kairi for being alone on the island for a year (even though he didn't know how much time had gone by exactly), and Riku, wondering if he was still overtaken by Ansem and what not.

It was one of his goals, yeah, but he never forgot the role he had to keep at the Keybearer.

And in the first Kingdom Hearts, Riku told Sora when they were in the cave that lead to the Destiny Island keyhole that a girl had appeared on the night of meteor shower. Maybe during that time, a door opened from Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion and that is how Kairi (and maybe her family, as we haven't see her parents) "appeared."

16. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I just generally don't like her. It is a matter of personal opinion. I found her to be irritating and I always felt that she needed a much more developed character.

She just didn't appeal to me.

17. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

18. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i didn't really like Kairi either because i find her annoying and everytime she's there, she's always in the way.

19. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

I don't hate Kairi,but something about her makes me care less about her.I like Namine more though,because her and Roxas are awsome!

20. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Kairi wasn't very apealing to me. I didn't like her, because of how she acted, and how she dressed. She was the middle of the attention with Sora and Riku. I just thought she was the lucky one, who just was kidnapped a few times, and just let go after Sora/Riku came to KICK THEIR EPIC A**. xD
    I just didn't really like her... She was annoying, and VERY stuck up, I guess..