Kingdom Hearts III Why I think that Roxas and Xion will be in KH3 | SPOILERS

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by CloudStrife2k9, Jul 13, 2013.

1. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

VIDEO CONTAINS SPOILERS

At 15:00, Ansem, the Wise says "Perhaps... he(Sora) has the power to bring back the hearts and existences of those connected to him-- to recreate people who we thought were lost to us forever. Our most precious treasures-- even an empty puppet."

That pretty much all but says "ROXAS, XION, NAMINE AND ERAQUS WILL BE IN KH3." (Eraqus because of Ventus' heart being with Sora's, so technically Eraqus is connected to Sora.) And maybe the Riku replica as well, who will probably then join the new Organization XIII. Maybe Vanitas as well.

2. Misty gimme kiss

Roxas is definitely far too major of a character to be left hanging! I think all of the Nobodies are, really. I think Kingdom Hearts II had a really interesting ethical conflict with the Nobodies--they were trying to rebuild Kingdom Hearts in order to regain hearts and have a 'true', full form. Now, Xemnas had ulterior motives, and the conflict went largely unexplored (it basically turned into Sora & co. saying "hurrrr no light 4 eva kill org 13"). However, I think that we have a great platform to revisit it, and that includes Roxas (and any Nobody)--especially now that Lea has been reawakened.

Xion is more of a stretch, to me. Perhaps in restoring Roxas, Xion too will be somehow restored. But good catch!

3. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Nice of you to notice this Cloud! I've always had high hopes of Roxas, Xion and Namine appearing!

4. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

I wouldn't mind if when Ven wakes up he "remembers" his time as Vanitas and Roxas, but to make a new body out of nothing would make Roxas a nobody again, what is kind of lame. As far as Xion goes is the other way around she got a body , but doesn't have a heart of her own.. she could be alive inside of Sora's heart I guess.

5. Light-Rune Maven Seer

I just always thought EVERYONE was coming back for 3. Period. Why make so many Major characters for 1 game and then dump them? Just my thoughts. It just made sense to me that They would all return based on Factors such as the announcement trailer showing Eraqus' Keyblade, Xehanort mentioning that he was still alive in Blank points, (If it wasn't important, why bother?) and the mention of all the nobodies still existing, meant that they would all come back. I mainly point out reasons for Eraqus because he is the least important of those mentioned in the matter of his impact on the story of the game he first appeared in. (He was in the beginning and End. Not much else) Also there is my Sora as all Seven lights theory that I love to Jabber on about so much. So my personal belief is that they are DEFINITELY coming back. Of course, there is always more room for speculation on the subject.

6. The Kingdom Hearts Nerd Moogle Assistant

I don't think Eraqus will come back mainly from the fact that Eraqus was killed. I agree with on Xion. If roxas is coming back than so is namine, because they both returned to they're originals, cause theyre hearts are still in there. Well I we'll see when it comes out.

7. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Well they certainly make you think he is dead, but if you watch the Secret Ending of BbS they go to the point of saying he is actually still alive.

8. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, like what Twilight said, there is a possibility that Eraqus will come back because of the BBS secret ending. By the way Xehanort and Terra talk about Eraqus, it sounds like he is still alive in some way.