Why do you like Keyblades?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Hakurei Reimu, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

I don't like them very much so I don't have much of an answer.

2. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

I like them because they can kill and do much more like open any lock, or unlock the darkness in people's hearts or use light and darkness.

3. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Lawl xD
    Because it's keys that can be used as weapons.
    (Lol, picture Sora standing with a normal little house key XD).

4. Meh Gummi Ship Junkie

I like them because they look cool O_o.

5. Xigbar The Freeshooter

They look cool and you can kill people with the, XD.

6. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Lol, I have a couple of reasons why I don't like it...

1) Strangly, I just don like a lotta things most others like (ex. people like pizza and hates ice cream, I like ice cream and hate pizza)

2) Personally, I'd stick to a regular sword like a Gunblade which seems to be much more of a hard-hitter. (Their designs and concept is really cool 2)

3) According to the rules, you have to be chosen. So if there's 6 billion ppl in the world, thats 1 out of 6 billion. Not a good ratio so I don't take my chances.

4) If I ever lose my keys to my house, I'd use my gunblade and bust through the door and then get it fixed with all the munny I accumulated from killing enemies.

7. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

Ummm I don't like keyblades too much..

I like Tachis

8. Spike H E R O

I think you and I would get a long famously,buds :D.

9. Paopu Destiny Islands Resident

First game I played with a unique weapon like that. It's so important to the story... it's not yer run-of-the-mill "Magical Sword!" No... it's a keyblade! Lol, I just think it's really unique... plus you can change the keychain to make it into a different keyblade, essentially a new weapon almost.

10. Meh Gummi Ship Junkie

mastersword900 brought up points I agree with. But I said I liked them because they looked cool, never said that I liked them completely :p

11. TAFKAA8 Banned

It was original. I think they effed it's design up with things like halloween town and new ultima in KHII. I honestly liked most of the KH keyblades better. But if it came to it I'd choose it over my specialty sword just 'cause it's so cool. (Dual wielding is more me though.(Think Original Ultima and that chance meeting one. (I'd like that combo.)))

12. dh779 Merlin's Housekeeper

While some keyblades look cool, I really don't like them. To me, a keyblade is just some fancy name that they came up with for an overly powerful sword that can unlock something that even a God locked. (Such as Sora unlocking the Underdome, when one of the Gods of that world had locked it.) Really, I like the weapons that the XIII have, other then Roxas, or the Soul Eater, since they have power, but not some sort of magic weapon that picks it's master.

13. Mighty-Matt91 Twilight Town Denizen

I like the look of some KH1 Keyblades, some of the KH2 Keyblades look stupid, but that's my opinion. But I would prefer Gunblade/Buster Sword etc. to Keyblades.

14. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

Uhm, if ya think about it, dur, the XIII's weapons are certainly not far from the same....

Well anyway, I personally like the Keyblade just cuz it's magical... I like magical things... talismans basically... swords with extraordinary power in battle, jewels that do magic stuff as determined by your thoughts/emotions, masks that stick to your face and transform you into something different and give you cool powers... For me, the Keyblade just falls into that category..

15. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I like the keyblade cause it's so original. Who in the world would've really thought about having a giant key as a sword!? >=D

16. alo81 Destiny Islands Resident

I realli dont know why i like it. i just do. its original. and some of them are just realli kewl. thats it.

17. SplitOverload Chaser

I like it because it was original and a corny idea. Which they seemed to make a bit more mature and cooler. That change is worth my liking.

18. deep_dive101 Destiny Islands Resident

because it's different. it's a key that became a blade, it has many uses and it looks cool:ff10sora:

19. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

They look cool and they can unlock doors and whatever else.

20. oX Angel Xo Traverse Town Homebody

its not just a key, and its not just a blade, its a KEYBLADE! key+blade. its like a two-in-one shampoo! tis both - at the same time!! its two, and that, my friends, its pretty cool and original if you ask me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.