Why Do You Hate Emos?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ShadowofRiku, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowofRiku Destiny Islands Resident

why do you hate them

2. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Emo: An abbreviation for loser. Emo is the new goth, except goths are still around, so it's becoming almost unbearable.

Emo kids feel they have it so hard living in there middle class lifestyles that they have to make people feel sorry for them to get any attention. Its annoying as hell, that is why I hate emo kids. They are like a thorn in my side about how hard their life is, and that every girl they meet breaks their heart. Honestly Boo Freaking woo, get over it and live life. They are depressed cause things don't go their way so they write ****ty poems about killing themselves and never actally do it. They are in essence a hippocrit, a wanna-be depressant.

3. Cody Chaser

This may pffend any emo people here, and not everyone hates emo's.
    I think this topic should be locked =/
    It's not even intel discussion.
    Also spitfire, not all of them are like that, some (COULD) actually have pretty tough lives.

4. libregkd -

5. Eclipse Hollow Bastion Committee

lol agreed with DM.topic should be locked btw my teacher always called them elmos lol just for fun.

6. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

we don't hate it, it's just kinda........ scary

Mickey Mouse, Kingdom Hearts 2

7. ShadowofRiku Destiny Islands Resident

I don't hate them etheir(sp?) but I keep hearing that a lot of people do and I kinda didn't know what emo was, I know I am stupid, sorry

8. Shuhbooty moon child

I sooo agree with Spitfire. They annoy me, "Oh, I hate my life. I have no need to live 'cause nobody loves me." I mean, come on. How low can ya get? There like eyesores. They think there lives are bad, hateful, and a disapointment?

Go to Africa and stave to death, and live there lives. Being "Emo" Is pathetic for calling yourself a human. Go somewhere where you can feel the death and hatred of others. If you can't be gratful about your damn life, shut the **** up about it, And do something about it. It's your life, making worth your while. Not bug people about it.

It sickens me, to see people getting attention for something so damn dumb.

9. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

Actally most emos are posters that have no problem with life at all but like the "emo" image. But there are emos with really tough lives and have killed themselves. It happened in Australia recently, some had a suicide pack and killed themselves together.

But no I don't hate them, I rather like the image of some of them.

10. ShadowofRiku Destiny Islands Resident

....:blink:.........:blink:.........wow.......well said

*nods* yeah i do too....but now that I know what they are that is all I like about them

11. Shuhbooty moon child

They bug me, all I do is sit and tell the turth. They sit there crying over there ****ed up life. The sicken me.

12. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Personally I fail to see how this is an Intelligent Discussion. But I'll attempt to keep it that way.

For one thing, there is no other useless thing to be in this world than an emo. To me, all they do is sit and complain how worthless their life is. All 'whoa is me, no one loves me.' Unless you have been diagnosed with depression there is no reason you can't find SOMETHING in life that brings you happiness.

Most of the emo kids I have seen don't really have any excuse to be that way. They have food to eat, a roof over their heads, an education, freedom. Try walking in the shoes of some kid in Ecuador handling an AK-47 in a child army because that's all he knows. Or the kid in Africa without even a pair of shoes or slowly dieing of the AIDS virus his mother has already died of.

I try to be slightly understanding of people but some things I just can't tolerate without reason.

13. Shuhbooty moon child

Like before, they think there lives are screwed and ****. Go to Africa, there's a real challenge of life there. All they think about is themselves, and how nobody loves THEM. The phrase "Go get a Life" Dosen't really effected them...crazy bastards. I hate 'em all.

14. libregkd -

15. Blob Banned

taht's so true, I can be really depressed most of the time but I get happiness from my friends here. :)

16. Repliku Chaser

To be an emo, one constantly makes him/herself suffer by a very poor self-esteem and in turn brings others down about them that try desperately to lift them out of this state of depression. Most of them react poorly to anything positive because all they see is the negative. It is a burden to try to uplift them and sometimes it works, and other times it is a terrible waste to put yourself through their torment. Their 'problems' are often caused by a self-loathing that just will not let up and if you do upraise some they become co-dependent and expect you to always be there when no one can do that role for them all the time. Some really are clinically depressed and need help that 'friends' just cannot alone provide. It is a cycle of failure that catches them in an infinite loop until that person is willing to see more in themselves and more in what life has to offer.

I don't hate emos but I can say that if they are too far wrapped up in themselves and how bad they are and how rotten their lives are, they are selfish people really. They don't want to hear that others have it worse and managed to get over hurdles because they will simply say they cannot do it. I feel bad for them but at the same time after a while I've learned that some people will be as they are and there's only so much anyone can do if the person refuses to help him/herself. In their way they 'like' to suffer. Sometimes they complain and say that others aren't there for them but they chase them away. As said, I don't 'hate' emos but after a while they can seriously drag others into their cycle and it's a hard pattern to break.

17. yushe\sora Twilight Town Denizen

I'm part Emo Y'konw

18. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

I don't hate them. If that's the way they want to live their lives no one can blame them for that. Yes you can hate them, critizie them, don't like them or you can love them. It's your choice what to think about them, but they decide who they want to be whether you like it or not.
    No, I'm not emo myself.

19. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Not all emo are that bad, I should know I was one till I left school. I felt friendless and unloved because of being bullyed really bad, but as soon as I left school, I started to feel alot better about my self and I can't remember the last time I felt like I wanted to die. The only reason why I didn't go full emo was for two reason

1. I knew that I would get away from the life that was making me emo.

2. I knew there was people out their worst then me.

So don't cut emo or any other types of people down unless you know how it feels to be like them.

20. Donaut Banned

I want to hug goth and emo girls. XD Not the super scary ones, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.