Who Thinks Sora and Riku would make a good couple?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Bubble Master Califa, May 21, 2007.

?

Do you think Sora and Riku would make a good couple?

1. Yes!! They are so cute!

13 vote(s)
    21.0%
  2. Maybe I don't like Yaoi but they are good friends

8 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. NO!!! they are straight and they will never be Gay!!

41 vote(s)
    66.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

Personally I like this couple I thinks its cute . They were so cute together near the end when they were walking to the lake in the darkness but thats just me. Anyone else care to express their opinion?

EDIT: I would like to note that I am asking for your opinion and if you get horrible images in your head by this don't look into this thread and this isn't asking what will really happen in the game it is asking your opinion which is what you think and not what every one else thinks ok?

People if you are using robot excuses I don't want to know so think about your answer and answer honestly

2. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

Mmm, I don't think so. Sora's very obviously in love with Kairi, while Riku... who knows what Riku did with Kairi while she was comatose all alone with him? o.0 :p I don't think Sora would ever work with Riku; they're good friends, nothing more.

3. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

I don't think so either.
    They are good as friends/best friends nothing more.
    Besides I support SoraxKairi<33

4. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

True Jade but like I say its your own opinion and making somene change it is a waste of time so I respect your opinon but I see some potential because I have read fanfics that don't bash Kairi and they work well and it isn't that hard to see how they would become a couple but It will never happen out of Fanfics but I can't belive how some people like KairiXYuffie pairings it is unorhtodox cos they don't know each other!

5. namine_of_kh2 Twilight Town Denizen

Sora isn't gay... Riku probably is, but no, Sora's not gay...

WHY DO YOU LIKE YAOI, califa630?

THEY AINT A GOOD PAIRING!! I support SoraxKairi and I am against yaoi.(I am also against yuri.)

6. Nanaki Broken in six places

....I'm still undecided on weather it should be Sora/Kairi or Sora/Riku....please don't ask me....>.>;

7. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

No i doubt they would make a good couple. Just as others have said they are just best friends.

8. Link Merlin's Housekeeper

i think this is kinda wrong putting 2 of my fav chars. like that X^l

you made me have a sick image in my head Xp

they are best friends nothing more.

9. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

Yaoi-phobic! Never judge a person cos you sound on the defensive there.
    some stories can very cute espacially without Lemons cos everyone thinks Yaoi has to be Lemon well it doesn't I like real stories and it isn't that difficult for sora and Riku to be something else it isn't that difficult to see how it could have been but I'm not deluded I know it won't happen but that means I'm am allowed to wish it but namine WHY ARE YOU JUDGING ME! I am asking for peoples opinions not an argument so make your decision and give reason to back it up but DON'T JUDGE ME THAT IS VERY RUDE TO DO!

10. namine_of_kh2 Twilight Town Denizen

I am just stating my opinion. And I asked why you liked Yaoi. Everywhere you go, it seems to be about Yaoi. And about the KairixYuffie thing... I also hate Yuri. Sorry, but I am not a fan of Yaoi and Yuri like you people. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. I apologize for what I said.

11. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

I see them as good friends but I agree Riku (straight Riku fans) he needs a girlfriend that chooses the Road to Twilight and. Also Disney would'nt allow gays on kids game. I know it ain't a kids game but little kids play it.

12. Varnor Twilight Town Denizen

First what i mean about yaoi "BURN IN... we leave the rest to the imagination" Now over to the subject. I really don't like the whole RikuxSora thing. I support SoraxKairi all the way

13. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

I said if you think it could happen no if it will happen in the game.

And NamimeofKh2 thank you for apologising but you seemed like you were accusing me.

and if you don't like yaoi people you should deal with it like I deal with all kinds of things in school but do I complain a lot? I don't I get on with my life and try and get over thing no matter how annoying or horiible it is.

14. namine_of_kh2 Twilight Town Denizen

That makes sense. I shall try...

15. RoxaSoraGirl Traverse Town Homebody

Well, I don't really like Kairi, not that I think she's bad or anything like that, I have my own reasons. But I don't like the SoraxKairi pairing very much. I DO really like the SoraxRiku pairing. They're so cute together!

And hey, if you want some proof behind the "more than friendship"...:
    1. In the end of Kingdom Hearts, Sora promised to return to Kairi. He could have easily jumped to her and ended up on Destiny Islands once more, but chose to stay with Riku.
    2. You can argue, "Well, he was looking for Kairi all through KH" but that was since he knew where Riku was, so his main concern after that was Kairi.
    3. Sora asks like CRAZY where Riku is in Kingdom Hearts 2. He was pretty determined to find him.
    4. I don't care if he begged to see Kairi in Hollow Bastion. That doesn't prove much. What did he do when he finally got to Kairi? Stood there all awkwardly while she hugged him, then gave her this awkward sort of forced hug. And then he saw Riku, got on his knees and cried. :D
    5. Let's not forget little scene in the last battle with Xemnas.
    6. Must we repeat what we saw and heard in The World That Never Was? ;)

Just stating my opinion! :)

16. ultima x Merlin's Housekeeper

Sora and Riku

Havent you seen the pictures there obviously gay.

17. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

The Butt Thing? He was holding his belt. Can't you see that? He was also thinking about Kairi at Port Royal. When he was blushing while watching Elizabeth and Will hug. If it was Jack and Will he would think about Riku would'nt he? And Also the Paopu fruit thing is a tale of love and Sora wanted to share it with Kairi.

He was also in the middle of saying "I'm sorry" and shocked not only how she looked but see that she still wants to see him even though it's kinda his fault she got kidnapped.

They're drawings by fangirls. Moron.

He just wanted to know if he's all right even before he knew about Kairi's abduction. I'd wanted to know if my best friends okay by asking if you seen him, and get worried like when Sa'i'X says "Do you want to end up like Riku?" Which could mean he's dead

18. Varnor Twilight Town Denizen

I think we all could agree in that we disagree. (and that makes actually sense)

19. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

I HATE the fact when people make soraxriku. Its stupid, idiotic, ANNOYING thing I ever heard!

20. RanChan Merlin's Housekeeper

YES.

YESYESYESYESYES.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.