Who is the most experienced Keyblade Wielder?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by ReverofEnola, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Most Keybladest User

Poll closed Sep 24, 2012.
  1. Riku

21.7%
  2. Sora

8.7%
  3. Lea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. King Mickey

34.8%
  5. Aqua

47.8%
  6. Terra

17.4%
  7. Master Xehanort

26.1%
  8. Master Eraqus

21.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

By this I don't wish to know who is the most powerful, or who is your favorite. I just mean who is the most equipped to rightfully deserve a keyblade. Who isn't too bias in their perspectives, battle-ready when it comes to fights, and who is a real keyblade wielder.

2. Misty gimme kiss

Well, from a strictly technical standpoint, only Aqua, Mickey, and (Dream Drop Distance spoilers) , as the three of them have passed the Mark of Mastery exam. In terms of actual years of experience, that would probably go to Aqua--she has been in the Realm of Darkness for about ten years, presumably fighting off anything she finds there--and Mickey.

Oh, plus Master Xehanort and Eraqus have had them for some time, though Xehanort has dabbled in darkness, so that debunks it a bit. Don't know why I didn't notice them when voting.

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Aw, crap. I accidentally voted for Master Xehanort rather than Master Eraqus as I meant to.

Master Eraqus is obviously experienced enough to be a Keyblade Master, being the watcher of his three pupils to take the Mark of Mastery Exam themselves. I don't think that someone unqualified would be able to do that. He may have views of the Darkness that are slightly wrong, but I suppose with Master Xehanort running rampant, you almost can't blame him.

The other person I chose was Aqua, for not only passing her Mark of Mastery, but also for her actions at the end of Birth By Sleep. If sacrificing yourself to protect doesn't qualify, then I'm not sure what does.

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I'd have to say combat-wise, probably Mickey, Riku, or Aqua, but Xehanort and Eraqus by experience, since they were already masters and were even teachers. But for the one who most deserves it, that can't really have one answer since they are all qualified to have a keyblade for whatever reason; otherwise they wouldn't have it in the first place

5. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

However Master Eraqus dabbled in light far too much and therefore was no better than Master Xehanort when it comes to debunking people. He never believed that both light and darkness should be in equal balance.

6. 61 No. B

i like to think mickey is, but as i havent played DDD i dont know if that still stands.

7. Labrys King's Apprentice

SO what does lea have to do with kh2?

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

definitely King Mickey, Aqua, and (KH3D spoiler)
    Riku

9. Mixt The dude that does the thing

That is because the current state of the worlds is dark, what remains of the light needs to be protected to be as close to the balance as possible. But as BBS pointed out, he took it too far and it ended up backfiring.

The ironic thing with Xehanort is that all the darkness he's dabbled in has been to the end of finding the light that was locked away. He's very much a means to an end kind of guy.

10. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

If the current state of the world is dark then that means Xehanort would have no need to use his plans in trying to balance the worlds with both of them. P

11. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Tihs has a bit of speculation in it, so sorry if anyone disagrees with me. Feel free to take me up on it if you want.

Kingdom Hearts is the source of Light in the worlds, however it is connected to the χ-blade. During the Keyblade War the χ-blade was broken in 7 lights and 13 darkness and Kingdom Hearts got sealed away never to be seen again. Without Kingdom Hearts the worlds descended into darkness but light still remained in the hearts of children (this light later came together as the 7 princesses of light, the current source of light). Xehanort has been scheming to reforge the χ-blade by bringing 7 lights and 13 darknesses together in combat. Once he has the χ-blade, and by extension Kingdom Hearts, he'll create new worlds with new balance. So, while he's aiming for more light in the end, he's starting a war and risking that he might not be able to remake the worlds thus making an apocalypse.

12. Labrys King's Apprentice

Technically it was suppose to be terra that passed the mark of Mastery exam, but xehanort messed things up by unlocking.the darkness in his heart.

13. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

Im not going to get in any arguments but...... Aqua. That is all.

14. Finn the Human Traverse Town Homebody

I thought they were both supposed to pass it.

15. Mixt The dude that does the thing

That is correct

16. R0xAzz12342 Merlin's Housekeeper

Im now fighting Anti Black Coat and I think that Riku has to be the most skilled ive seen so far.

17. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Technically the most experience Keyblade Wielder would be Master Yensid Cause he's retried. He's the oldest, wises, and Imo would be the most helpful. But since he is 'Retried' I wouldn't really think he would fight in a Kingdom Hearts game.