Who is the Hardest secret boss between the 3?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Vagineer, Mar 22, 2013.

?

Which of the 3 is the hardest secret boss?

1. Lingering Will/Lingering Sentiment

25.0%
  2. Mysterious Figure/Young Xehanort

75.0%
  3. Unknown/Xemnas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Me and most of my classmates are having an arguement who is the hardest between the 3 mentioned above. I'm so tired fighting over it and I'm asking for your opinions on who is the hardest. As for my opinion, well it's hard for me to choose since all of them are hard for me, even though I had already won against them. :)

P.S. I apologize if I posted this thread at the wrong place.

2. A Zebra Chaser

MF, but it's the worst kind of difficulty

3. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

I'd say Xemnas is actually the easiest. The other two come really close for me but I always find MF/YMX to be harder than Lingering spirit. With Lingering spirit you can avoid attacks in so many ways. Imo with Young Xehanort you have to be more careful.

4. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

True that. XD

5. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

MF was never really that hard for me, it was just that I had a hard time using the PSP. To me it seems so small that it felt uncomfortable. Personally I feel that Lingering Will/Sentiment is harder because he spams s much against me. More than I've seen in videos @.@

6. Mysty Unknown

Umm. Can I say none of those and instead put in Sephiroth from KH1 or Julius from KH3D. Those were some real baddies.

7. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Have you ever tried battling them? Just checking.

8. Mysty Unknown

yes. And none were as challenging as the two I just mentioned.

9. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, that's your opinion. But for me Julius was harder than Xemnas but Mysterious Figure and the Lingering Will beat Sephiroth Xemnas and Julius hands down. It's because the both of them are unpredictable. Julius and Sephiroth have an obvious attack pattern while Xemnas, Mysterious Figure and the Lingering Will have Unpredictable attack patterns. Tell me, are any of their attack easy to dodge without mashing the Dodge button, but by waiting at the right moment?

10. Mysty Unknown

To tell you the truth, the battles where they aren't so predictable are easier in my view. instead of predicting the attack and possibly mistaking your execution, you have a chance to act more accordingly to real time fighting. I mean none of these bosses are easy in the slightest. But the difficulty of a boss is just how well the player can react to the target and their surroundings.

11. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

True. But we have our own opinions. We make our own choices on who is hard, right? What I really like is that in KHIII, Square-Enix should make Sephiroth harder than KHI and KHII combined.

12. Mysty Unknown

Yes. And while their at it, give him an AI with about 100 attacks that can not be predicted. When he one bar, give him an instant kill move to, that way its all luck if you beat him or not. Also make it to where you have to use the Kingdom Key. Have fun with that image.

13. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

O_o I actually LOL'd there. XD I just hate it that He's Harder in the firt game then he becomes weaker in the second one. How about that Sephiroth would have RIDICULOUSLY high Defence stats, so high that if you hit him with a normal combo at maximum level his HP bar looks like that attack had no effect at all. Just like Lingering Will.

14. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

I don't think Sephiroth got weaker in the second game all his attacks are basically the same, we however did get stronger in the second game with more powers and ways to recover our HP.. that is why it felt easier. On that note Seph is the easiest screat boss (even puting the "Data organization" in the poll).

I felt that MF was more difficult that Lingering Will, but then again I only felt that way because we are overall weaker at BBS (I only was 40, didn't have all that forms that Sora had). I could take most of the health bars of LW with my FINAL FORM, the problem is that it would soon be over and I wouldn't be able to take him down before it... (I never killed both of them, simply saying who gave me more trouble taking all that HP bar).
    But as soon as my final form was over LW would kill me in one strike (And i am preatty sure it shouldn't as I had once more and all that abillities that prevented that), MF I never could take that many health bars from him, but them again I didn't had my final form to aid me, If I had I think he wouldn't be as difficult as he is.