Who is Sora with? Riku?Kairi?Namine?Roxas?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by MandyXRiku4ever, Jul 1, 2009.

1. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Who is with sora b/c either he's with 4 ppl or watever I think he is biosexually if you ask me (no offense)....I mean he searched the worlds for a GUY which does THAT mean HE has a bromance w/ Riku?

Either way he's with Kairi :D

2. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

Sora has romantic interests in Kairi, and no one else. Proven in KH2 with the Halloweentown daydream.

End discussion.

Unless of course you're a fanfiction author, where anything can happen...

3. BlindingLight Traverse Town Homebody

lol. Way to put it. He isn't with Kairi. They both have crushes on eachother but he's not dating her and I think his relationship with Riku is like a bromance. haha. It's like JD and Turk.

4. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

I never said he was with Kairi, I said he had a romantic interest in her. A crush falls into that category.

And what the hell is a bromance? Is it just another way of saying gay, or what?

5. Fellangel Bichael May

LOL. I'd just say Sora <3 Kairi. End of story.

6. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Sora loves Kairi, it's as plain as day.

Namine is a slight chance, considering that Chain Of Memories didn't even have Kairi in it.

7. krayzie Ruthless Villain

dude theres no bromance anywere but ur imagination and yes hes wit kairi
    we r talkin bout sora not spongebob and patric
    thats a whole different story

8. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

He isn't with anyone at the moment. Sure he has feelings for Kairi and so does she for him, but they aren't going out or anything. With Riku, their love is brotherly-like. With Namine, considering he doesn't remember her anymore, she's just a stranger to him. With Roxas, he doesn't even know him like that, so there's no love there. XD

9. BlindingLight Traverse Town Homebody

A bromance isn't neccesarily a gay thing. Just a relationship between two guys so strong it's like a romance. lol.

10. dragonkid_ofhearts Traverse Town Homebody

just cause the kid loves RIKU as a friend and talks about hearts does not mean he is gay ROXAS it is like have loving yourself NAMINE:she changed his moeries and made him forget kairi so no KAIRI yes cause of all the things in kh1 and kh2 is about her in kh2 saix says if he wanted to see her he bowed down to him and beged so KAIRI

11. int2646 Traverse Town Homebody

Let's See:
    Kairi: Canon, so many hints in the game and you are blind if you do not see them.
    Riku: Just friends. End of Discussion.
    Roxas: Self-Cest=No. Just No

12. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

definately Kairi....its only obvious.

13. r3troRoxel Merlin's Housekeeper

Actually...

This is all actually pretty interesting to me... because I once read that Nomura had originally intended for the Riku/Sora pairing to be canon, but Disney scrapped that, so Kairi was created... I also once saw that Nomura had purposely made it so that the player could decide who Sora had romantic feelings towards, but it seems obvious that he would put in more Sora/Kairi hints because of the more public acceptance... I guess it's all up to the player's opinions, but Sora/Kairi seems to be the generally accepted canon pairing. Of course, this is all just assuming that what I read was true, and as with many things on the internet, you can't really trust it completely...

14. Ranger_vega87 Traverse Town Homebody

Sora and Kairi both feelings for eachother, they just haven't told eachother.(hoping they finally get together in KH3).

Riku and Sora are just really close friends.

15. squidgy617 Merlin's Housekeeper

Umm... Creepy? He was searching for Kairi too. Maybe he just wanted to be able to see his friend again? Its like if a very close friend that you've known your whole life was taken away from you, and you had the ability to search for them... Wouldn't you?

And why would he be with Roxas? He's the same person, and they don't even really know each other. And Namine`, he doesn't know her at ALL, Roxas does, but not Sora.

16. progamer Merlin's Housekeeper

Kairi!!!

Dude... first off hes not gay... second... kairi has always been with sora she drops hints and so does sora... third... roxas is with namine... riku is alone... from the start of kingdom hearts 1 sora has always liked kairi... HE searches for kairi and riku in kh1 and 2 he does all he can just to save kairi.... hes not gay.

17. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

Sorry but sora not gay.

a)Sora likes kairi and only kairi

b) riku has a fetish for mice(yes mickey).

18. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

There is some subtext between Riku and Sora, but I always saw it more like brotherly relationship.
    Sora/Kairi is what's intended by the game, and she is definitely the love interest.
    Roxas/Sora.... Ewww. No. Masturbation ;_; Not good enough for a couple.
    Namine... This is an interesting one... There was something in CoM, but that was mainly because of the 'screwing up Sora's memory'-thing. It seems more one-sided to me, and I saw a better relationship with Namine/Roxas or Namine/Riku.

19. Anti Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

Riku/sora was more brotherly and uhmm i thought roxas was with namine and sora with kairi

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Canon-wise, Sora's with Kairi. Not yet, but it's obvious.
    Fanfic-wise, Sora can be with anyone he wants to be.
    Roxas would be masturbation
    Riku would be gay
    Namine would be like Kairi's sister.
    End of Discussion.