Who is cooler.... Sora? or Riku?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by keyblademaster_wannabe+, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keyblademaster_wannabe+ Traverse Town Homebody

Well i personally think that Riku is the coolest guy in the whole kingdom hearts series. He has both light and darkness, like a nobody!!!! :D

So, what do you guys think????

2. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

I agree, i like Riku better then Sora. I personally think Sora wields the Keyblade kinda gay...

BTW: your sig is hilarious! XD

3. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm half/half. Sora is pretty cool, like a borther. But Riku is cool where you want to date him.

If my life depended on it I would choose Riku.

4. Ryan Finesse Destiny Islands Resident

I think but of them are pretty cool. Sora is pretty adventurous, pretty much beating anybody that comes to cross him, and riku is the soldier of twilight.

5. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

When I think of "cool", I think of calm, cool, and collected. That definitly describes Riku better than Sora. Don't get me wrong, I love Sora, but he is a dork. xP

But that's just how I think of the word "cool", so my feelings aren't the same as other people's who have different thoughts on the word itself. ;D

6. Daydreamer

I think Sora is more cooler. Sora always makes really good friends whenever he visits new worlds, and is always there to protect them. Riku is always ashamed of himself, which made him a loner, or anti-social if you would like to call it that. Riku still cares for his friends, but I just think Sora's cooler.

7. Misty gimme kiss

Riku. He's got that whole 'conflict-light-or-dark' thing going on.

8. Dredica SNES was the best.

Is that a real question? Riku by a long shot. ​

Nomura said "King of Shadows" if that's what you're referring to :\​

9. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Riku.
    Why: More calm and collected and ready to help his friends in my opinion.

10. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Riku, because he handles things way better then Sora, and he's way more mature. I would have enjoyed playing him more. He also isn't afraid to do what he must to save his friends.

11. Jayn

[​IMG]

vs.

[​IMG]

...>>; Really.

12. Kiria34 Traverse Town Homebody

Rikkuuu

i think Riku is cooler, cuz we focus wayy to much on sora. I mean...Riku is light n dark, hes not n cold, and hes just plain hot...=) lol. personally, i think that Riku is better also cuz he nos Roxas, cuz hes in the Organization w/ him. =)
    [​IMG]

13. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

well it's kind of hard to deside sora embraces the light but is an embarrasment to it. i dont like riku's darkness but he has a cool attitude.

14. Kites Chaser

I liked Riku a lot more than Sora, and actually, I still do.
    Sora, to me, is too naive and "nice for his own good" as stated in the game. I understand the fact that he's the game's protagonist, but not once in Kingdom Hearts have any real "problems" like Riku had.
    I liked the fact that Riku had an internal battle with himself and was fighting it throughout the game.

15. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Sora. He's more friendly. And he's also just the main protagonist the game needs.

16. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

Riku's not.. in the.. organization... He stole that coat, with king mickey, in castle oblivion, after defeating ansem. Those coats are the "Trademark" for the Organization though, as it protects them from being engulfed by the darkness. That's why Siax said: "Don't get too hasty, Do you want to end up like Riku?" When Sora wanted to jump in the darkness after Saix.

That's a good point, he DID get ansems body by trying to defeat Roxas to wake Sora up sooner.

17. Trizzle13 Twilight Town Denizen

Definitely RIKU ALL THE WAY!!!!
    He is more calm and has a cool attitude. He's very brave and caring like when he changed into Ansem form for Sora. Plus he takes the side of darkness which is AWESOME!

Sora on the other hand is a little immature at times and is pretty dorky and naive. Kiddish.

18. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Ditto that.

Riku is definitely cooler then Sora in many ways. Yet Sora has his moments. But yeah, Riku's cooler. :D

19. Riley103 Traverse Town Homebody

I'm half and half, I don't know which one to choose. So i guess I like bothe Sora and Riku.

20. kitty_has_claws246 Traverse Town Homebody

I think Sora was cooler of the two. He was the main protagonist and was loyal to his friends. That sounded so cheezy, but Riku turning on Sora was horrible. Poor Sora....but yeah, he's cooler.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.