Which path would you choose?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Goofy, Mar 24, 2007.

?

What special type of character would u be?

Poll closed Mar 27, 2007.
  1. Normal character

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  2. Character w/ the power of Darkness

8 vote(s)
    21.6%
  3. Heartless

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Free-will Heartless

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  5. Keyblader

13 vote(s)
    35.1%
  6. Princess of Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  7. Nobody

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  8. Organization Nobody

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

Of these, in Kingdom Hearts, as of right now, what special kind of character would you want to be?

2. Storrini Hollow Bastion Committee

Probably an Organization Nobody.

Taking dark corridors to Wal-Mart. Awesome.

3. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

Nice...xD
    I'd choose...Character w/ Darkness, so I could join Storrini in going to Wal-Mart via corridor.

4. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

A keyblader. What's better than this? I believe nothing. And what's a free will heartless? Today i read Ansem's 5th report and i think there was something about them. Anyway, one day i'll find out....

5. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

i said keyblader cause i think it would be kinda cool to have a keyblade. :D

6. Storrini Hollow Bastion Committee

Like, Xehanort's Heartless was a free will heartless. Sort of, even though he only achieved human form through Riku.

But yeah, and Sora's wasn't because it was just a Shadow.

A DEADLY shadow! But just a Shadow.

7. khman Moogle Assistant

Keyblader

I whould love to have a key balde . Only if there were naruto key blades. That whould be so cool .
    :D :cool:

8. BlazBlue Calamity King's Apprentice

Organisation nobody with a Keyblade

Like roxas XD

9. Pure Beats~ Chaser

i chose organization member. could hang out w/ Zexion, Axel, Demyx and all the other organization members!:D :D :D

10. icebender21 Merlin's Housekeeper

In front of a, glowing, square-shape. Ooh, pretty
    Oh yeah, I'm right there with ya!

11. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Keyblader all the way! I mean, what could be better than traveling around to worlds, whacking stuff sensless with an oversized key? :D

12. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Just a character with the power of darkness for me.

I don't like too much attention--be it good or bad. :)

13. libregkd -

14. Arc Kingdom Keeper

Darkness...I think it is truly stronger than the light. because it always exists, light-theres shadow(darkness) and no light you have DARKNESS lol...I wouldnt have to depend on anyone for the source of my power because it would jsut be me.

15. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

A free-will Heartless is yeah, someone like Xehanort's Heartless... you're the same as you were, but your skin is darkened, you keep the memories of your existence as a regular person, you can think intelligently as you did, but can't feel emotions. Also, you can do what other Heartless can do, and order around other Heartless..

Heh heh, I did think about what practical uses a Keyblade could be used for in the real world... 1. Getting into closed places at night.. Example: Any store that doesn't stay open 24/7, such as K-Mart or Target.

2. Yay! Unlock the glass wall that protects the new-release games and systems..

3. Unlock car doors... and just a guess.. start the ignition. LOL *aim Keyblade tip for ignition slot, beam shoots out.. vroom! lol

4. Go to court, likely to get time... pledge guilty. Just get some sympathetic muscle on your side on the inside.. so as to protect you from gunfire or anything.. and summon the Keyblade to your hand and bust everybody out, and hopefully the thankful ones will help ya out.

5. Straight-jacket, I thought about it... just drop the Keyblade somewhere inconspicuous and hopefully somewhere it won't be picked up BEFORE they strap ya up... then why you're on the inside call it back to you... it'll appear in your hands and bust the jacket open. LOL I think it'd be fun to play with keychains too...

16. GIRF Moogle Assistant

I would be a character with the power of darkness. I would summon so many heartless. If they were real of course. The darkness would never devour my heart.

17. Shadow Tactician Traverse Town Homebody

why do you care? are you going to stalk me?
    i'd be a keyblader, but unfortunatly for all those who would be an organization nobody, sora will murder you. ohh...thats gotta stink. and i'd help with sora, riku, and mickey.

hello kitty keyblade....
    superfresh savings keyblade....
    any others? lets make a list.

18. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

Ha ha, ya gotta think about how many keychain combos WE could have in our reality. lol I don't know if I'd wanna be a free-will heartless, or an Organization Nobody.. With free-will Heartless, I am who I am, just w/ a nice tan and emotionless (good thing I'm already much of a thinker, cuz without emotion, all you've got is thought, that's what I think anyway) and can easily no doubt use the powers of darkness freely... Hm, but I guess if my heart's a good one, then I can be both at once.. My heart & the darkness within being the Heartless, and my body & spirit being the Nobody with the cool coat (I hope my Nobody would be accepted into the organization..) neat-o weapons and atleast one good special unique ability.

I have to wonder.. how come all of the Organization Nobodies (and Namine') were able to travel through the corridors, but only Saïx could call up Heartless? AND Lexaeus used his "darkness", even though they keep saying they have no choice in the matter between light & darkness since they have no hearts to influence Riku's inner darkness... AND Zexion used light to envelop himself... but smelled of darkness... AND Roxas uses light during battle..

19. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Tough choice. If it were simply a video game, I'd love to be an Organization Nobody, but if for instance this were a real life thing, I'd go with Keyblader. Organization Nobodies have a hard 'life' and a very miserable future (as they literally have none), and that sucks.

20. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Organization Nobody all the way so if I need to go somewhere I could just open a protal and just go there in no time falt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.