Kingdom Hearts Which Keyblade is better Olmpia or Metal Chocobo?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Ultima Wepon, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultima Wepon Traverse Town Homebody

Yesterday I beated the Hercules Cup and was telling the difference of the better keyblade Olmpia or Metal Chocobo. they both send out powerful explosions which is better

2. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

Olympia because for some reason when you fight Riku, it is easier.

3. Soushirei 運命の欠片

This should be in a KH section, not the debate corner. While this might be somewhat of a debate, this section is reserved for more serious topics that deal with the world today, not the mechanics of a certain Square/Disney franchise.

But to add two cents, let's just look at things as they are:

Metal Chocobo
    Possesses incredible power and reach, but reduces max MP by 1. Rarely deals critical blows.
    Attack: 10
    Strength: +7
    MP: -1

Olympia:
    Has chance of inflicting mighty critical hits. Possibly increases chance of making a deflection to a counter-attack.
    Attack: 9
    Strength: +6
    MP:

Olympia far surpasses Metal Chocobo on critical hit % and damage, as well being far more nimble in start-up time to counter-attacks. Metal Chocobo, while possessing one point higher in strength, lacks this advantage in criticals and in close-combat lacks the nimbleness for counter-attacks. The only plus for Metal Chocobo is its significantly larger reach.

In the end, both keyblades are designed for melee purposes in my opinion. Being a close-combat fighter and into hack'n'slash, Olympia is hands-down the better one to go with. Metal Chocobo might have larger reach, but personally I see very little application for such negligible distance if you're considering using the keyblade for close-range meleeing. And the -1 MP on the Metal Chocobo is just a further deterrent to use this Keyblade for anything other than physical attacks--something Olympia obviously champions in.

4. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

I gotta go with the Soush-man on this one. Olmpia is better.

5. Ultima Wepon Traverse Town Homebody

Ok,Ii'm still using mteal Chocobo ;pbecause i 've beaten riku in 3 tries and still onw with metal Chocobo,but Olmpia has one strengh more. Also Olmpia has -1 MP, u need some good MP.

6. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Metal Chocobo has MP-1 too. O.o

7. MelodiousNoctureDelight Destiny Islands Resident

Olympia because the Chocobo takes away magic, which can be crucial in a fight.

8. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

Olympia cuz who ****ing cares about Chocobos? jk

Metal Chocobo takes away 1 mp which to me means it takes away 1 cure o_O

9. axel_respect Destiny Islands Resident

metal chocobo cause me love dem chcocbos and it has longer reach then olimpia

10. Valium Hollow Bastion Committee

In my opinion Metal Chocobo is better because its got a way better reach.

11. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Isn't oblivion better than both of them?

And, if you want to lean towards physical prowess, without losing magic, Lionheart is better IMO.

If you really want to lean towards magic, you can always go for Oathkeeper, Lady Luck, or Spellbinder.

But if I had to choose specifically betweem Olympia and Metal Chocobo, I'd go for the Chocobo, its reach is better.

Unless your fighting in a really tight spot, IE: a hallway or a stairway, its reach is actually a bad thing when it keeps hitting things.

12. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

To really know what keyblade is better then you should test them on the field, rather than asking them on the forums. It's easier for a field test as it shows the pros and cons of the keyblades rather than just using a weapon you aren't very good at. So to make it all clear... EveryKeyBlade has it's own pros and cons.
    Thank you for asking a good question so make sure you follow what i said...if not then have it your way.

13. Hero Form Hollow Bastion Committee

I like Olympia better just because I think Chocobos are annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.