When it comes to this crossover pic...

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by ReverofEnola, May 15, 2013.

1. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Ichigo stands out so much.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mysty Unknown

Those are some really well done pictures I might say. And Ichigo is very noticeable in the first slide but in the one below it I can help but notice Goku stuffing himself with meat. Sweet sweet delicious meat. Always nice to see 4 of the most over powered and popular animes together. I still wish they'd put Yusuke Urameshi along side them. Yu Yu Hakusho was nearly as big as these four.

3. Fellangel Bichael May

Very nice. Ichigo really does stand out the most out of all of them. I dunno, maybe cause he looks the most civilized out of all of them?

They should do more anime crossovers, especially the other famous-but-not-famous animes.

4. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

Kind of hard to do that when different animation studios own the rights for each series.
    But there is an upcoming game with some interesting potential.
    From what I can tell it is basically a 3D version of jump stars which I believe was a Japanese only title.

Edit:
    I also forgot to mention that there was a recent crossover between DBZ, One Piece, and Toriko, but I would not recommend it...

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Well, Ichigo is different from the others in here, especially in demeanor. Goku, Luffy, and Naruto are all known for their in-your-face happy personalities (though Naruto and Luffy both have their inner turmoil while Goku shares an anger problem with them). But their normal everyday personalities are extremely...extroverted whereas Ichigo's isn't. Not to mention, it's true that Goku, Luffy, and Naruto have all been shown to love to eat and have enormous appetites. Ichigo, on the other hand, isn't. He's not on the same side of the personality spectrum as most other shounen heroes.