Kingdom Hearts III What you do if there was no KH3???!!

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by he's-got-a-heart, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. he's-got-a-heart Traverse Town Homebody

AHHHH!!!

Sorry to be morbid, the thought just crossed my mind <shivers>

I defo think they'll be one thought since square/disney have made a whopper out of the series so far

If there wasn't I guess we'll would just go back to playing other games like Rayman and Mario games... Noooo!!! Please square, don't let us resort to that!!

PS I'm new so do say hi =D

2. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

What would I do if there was no "KH3"? Hmm... nothing... I haven't seen images or vids, so it wouldn't be to hard to forget about "KH3"...

3. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

I'd probably be really dissappointed if they didn't make another game. But then again there's been all those interviews so I think I'm good.

4. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

In all honesty it wouldn't really bother me ^^ it would be great to have it, but if there isn't well.. the ones that are already out are ace enough for me to be satisfied with XD

5. Jube Formerly Chuck's

Meh? I would do nothing. Its a game not that big of a deal there are others to look foward to.

6. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

What would I do? I'd be upset at first, then go back to playing the other games. I'm pretty much satisfied for what I have, so I would'nt mind.

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Hey welcome! (If you're talking about Roxas having a heart it's true XD)

if there was no KH3? I would probably freak. I wouldn't play on the PS2 until I found something else good. I at least want them to bring KH2FM+ to the EU

8. Prince of Twilight Gummi Ship Junkie

I'd be really bothered.But that wont happen

9. Jack Le Fantastique Merlin's Housekeeper

it has already been mentioned that there will probably be no 'KH3' but there is a big chance of a new series linked with KH. but if there is a 'KH3' i'll be extremely happy.

10. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Yeah, if you think about it KH2 wasn't called KH2 it was called CoM. I think they should do Roxas' story, it would be alot better then Riku's I think.

11. Jack Le Fantastique Merlin's Housekeeper

yeh, you already know what happens with riku:

he opens the door to darkness, destroys the islands, lands on another world, joins maleficent, gets taken over by xehanorts heartless and closes the door to darkness with king mickey.

Wheras roxas' time at the organization and before that and even after that before naminé muddles his memories.

That would be well cool.

12. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Are you sure this belongs here? Sorry if i'm wrong.

Anyways, I would actually be upset, because then they would have ended the KH series with a crappy ending. But then it would be a happy time for people who do Fanfics......But alas, there are other games to play like MGS4, I simply can't wait for that game.

13. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Kingdom hearts has changed my life, I don't want it to just end like that but what other ending could they give. I would eventually get over it but I would also cry alot!

14. he's-got-a-heart Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah, you're right, phew!

Plus KH has been a phenomenal success right? So long as they stick to it we'll be fine I mean look at all those other games they go on for years and years, a decade or more some times.

Ooo are you a Riku fan? Lol sorry but I'm a Roxas fan (don't hurt me!). Please ask your Riku why he had to change into Ansem-y form and whoop my poor Roxy's a$$ :-( Aw I miss him so much...

Hi thanks for the welcome =) Yeah I defo think Roxas has a heart. In fact he's got 2, he's got mine as well ^_^

Yeah I would freak too yet some people don't seem particulary fussed (which is kinda odd considering we are on a KH board lol I was hoping to get lots of sympathy). I live in the UK but I'm hoping that they will bring us FM+ as well.

I think Roxas' story would be better (don't shoot me yet Riku fans, hear me out) since we don't know much about his past (or future?). He seems to be very mysterious (and sadly, slightly unstable). Also Roxas is Sora so it would make sense to hear his side of the story and have him take over while erm Sora and Riku are hanging out on Destiny Islands with Kairi.

But it seems it's going to mainly focus on these Chasers and one of them, Ven I think it was, looks like Roxas. It's spooky. Maybe it's Sora's dad or brother or something like that. Sora in a past life? Wow in that case Sora's lead lots of past lives...

15. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes, I'm a Riku fan. ^-^

I guess Roxas's would be better because you don't that much about him. But then again, we have no idea of what happened to Riku during the time period of after Sora woke up and when they finally meet back up in the end.

That'd be weird...

16. Ninja Sheikah Destiny Islands Resident

I would say" Kh was a great series. Too bad it never had a third installment"(just like the golden sun series :() Then probally play something else.

17. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

There was a thread talking about him having a heart since Sora isn't a heartless any more it effected Roxas too.

I thought some people would rip there hair out if there was not another one too O.o YAY GO UK!! ^^

18. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

kingdom hearts is an awesome series i dont want it to go and if it was to be about roxas or riku i would like roxas to be in it(dont kill me riku fans)

19. *dancewaterdance* King's Apprentice

I would get upset. I wouldn't be devastated, but I'd definitely be pretty disappointed if there wasn't a third game.

20. music rulz Gummi Ship Junkie

i´d be upset at first but i think i would surve *just died*
    no really i think it wouldn´t be that bad t would be really really cool of course if there will be a 3 one so square please listen to your fans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.