What Was Contained... Will be Unleashed

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Xehanort, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

The Grudge 2

I cannot wait to see this movie. Supposedly, it is said to be even scarier than the 1st. They better keep up to that or else, I'll turn the Grudge on them with my almighty keyblade. :D Boy, I hope there's a bunch of scary stuff in this one... the last one wasn't that scary. -_- I fall asleep to that at night to tell you the truth (even the 1st time wasn't so scary). :p From the main commercial I've seen of this No. 2, I think that Karen will die and Aubrey will be the one to continue the story. Just to let you all know...

HIGHTLIGHT AT OWN RISK....
    -This will not be a remake at all from the Japanese Ju-On: Grudge 2
    -This shall be a chance to look back into Kayako's (I think that's the name) Childhood memories
    -The Grudge 3 has already been announced

So let's discuss this movie, shall we? :D

2. Tallian Banned

Nice spoilers; very nice. To tell you the truth, I didn't give a crap for the first one. I watched it and it was really stupid. But I might check this one out when it comes out on video. It looks much better, but you never know.

3. Roxas OG

I think that this is silly they are making a sequel to a remake, and then a third film. Just my opinion, please don't give me a warning for it.

4. Arc Kingdom Keeper

what sells will be milked for all its worth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.