What versions of KH1FM and KH2FM should I play?

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Nerd42, May 21, 2017.

1. Nerd42 Moogle Assistant

OK so apparently some guy named Sora6645 has recently completed a KH2FM English patch that came out just two weeks ago, but I don't see reviews of it anywhere so I'm wondering is it any good? Then I find out that while English patches for KH1FM exist, they have weird game crashing bugs which is the last thing I want to hear.

Then I come onto this site today and find there are a crap ton of different mods going on, like a widescreen mod and HDification and even a multiplayer mod? (mind blown!)

But now I'm super confused. Do these different mods stack on each other? Should I maybe wait a few months until some kind of super mod compilation comes out or something ("Brutal Kingdom Hearts I-II Final Mix"?) and play that? Or do I have to choose one patch at a time or what exactly?

Someone should write a guide on remixing the "Final Mixes". Ultimately, there is no "Final Mix" just as there is no "Final Fantasy." :)

2. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

yes its good.i i made it ^^

3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

You can patch the game with more than one patch at a time, all you need is some kind of toolkit for the version you are currently playing.

4. Nerd42 Moogle Assistant

What happened to your YouTube?

5. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

6. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

From Rev8 i swap back the buttons becuase alot of people were having issues with the X button begin pressed to hard on the PS2 Console and i didnt had a Console to test on. i played on PCSX2 mainly.i fixed some text that were off the screen and that was about it. if you see any issues let me know and i will fix it. and for RevFinal. i added Anit Form to the drive list even when you got done with the data battles terra and the 13 mushrooms stuff. Crazy's version wouldnt let you get it if you got them done in a pre save and i also added a load option to load saves from the world map.