Dream Drop Distance What transfers over to a new game+?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Gelatinous Ghost, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Gelatinous Ghost Twilight Town Denizen

I am going to play through on critical, but I was wondering if anything more than spirits and recipes transfer over when you move your post game data with you to the new file? Like glossary completion to date, abilities you have gained thus far, etc.

I would hate to spend a ton of time now going after every secret portal, keyblade, defeating the post game boss and such if it will only be erased from my glossary and completion total in my new game. Aiming for 100% completion. Thanks. ​

2. Shift Chaser

Just Dream Eaters(with their respective Affection levels), their Recipes and Trophies carry over.
    Their levels are reduced to 1 and any bonuses they had when creating and after feeding them are gone, and yeah, you lose all items and report stuff.

3. Gelatinous Ghost Twilight Town Denizen

Ugh, balls. Well, does that mean I must redo their link ability boards as well? Because It is sounding like I had best just start again in critical and perfect my game from there.

And this being only semi-related, are spirits' affection levels permanent once maxed out? Or will their affinities decrease over time if not used or cared for? Because the trophy for maxing the affinity of every spirit seems the most daunting. ​

4. Shift Chaser

Everything resetted, including paths unlocked with dispositions (Unless you loaded a save that had that disposition, then that specific path will be open).

And yeah, affection levels are permanent. Unless of course you let that DE die or go away, when you recruit it again it'll be back at 3(or up to 6 depending on the command you use while making it).

5. Gelatinous Ghost Twilight Town Denizen

You've been quite helpful. Thank you. :) ​