What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts character?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Chad Thundercucc, Feb 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

I like Mickey. Because he is awesome! The way he flips around in the air and he has his own custom Organization 13 coat made for him only! That is pretty sweet! :D

2. kairigirl22 Destiny Islands Resident

I like Sora because he always follows his heart, and never gives in. And he looks on the bright side of things and is a good role model.:) ( Wow i used "and " alot didn't I?) teehee

3. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

Hmm... Augh, there's too many to choose from... let's see... I like Larxene. She is awesome, even though she's completely a sadist. She reminds me of my older sisters for some reason. XD

4. Person Destiny Islands Resident

Axel all the way. i like how you could never really tell at first what side he was on. plus i like when he says "Nah, my heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one."

5. ukali_rules Twilight Town Denizen

Uhhh... Saix. He gots the cool berserk mode and a cool weapon and a utterly dull and stupid element. :D

6. ♥ M e w I c h i g o ♥ Twilight Town Denizen

it's either roxas or namine...
    i like the nobodies better than their somebodies :p
    i have no idea, they just seem cooler, smarter, yadda yadda yadda =P

7. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

I don't have one favourite. It's either Roxas or Axel, Demyx is also very cool:D and Riku...

8. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

My favourite has to be Saix. He has a really cool weapon, looks mean and moody, and controls the moon.

9. Bacco Traverse Town Homebody

My favourite is Roxas, he's the best keyblade wielder ever!

10. khfan2006 Merlin's Housekeeper

Mine is a tie between Sora and Kairi because I think they make a cute couple.

11. -Riku- Merlin's Housekeeper

12. Nanaki Broken in six places

My favorite is Roxas,because he reminds me WAY too much of myself. Strange things happen to us (very confusing things),we both freak out when dramatic things happen (when Roxas busted up the computer),we both get headaches,we both get esp/flashbacks alot,we both have good friends (and not too many),we both have stuck-up enemies,we both like icecream (who doesn't?),we both live in a small quiet town,we both have someone we care for (I'm an AkuRoku (AxelxRoxas) fan),we both are misunderstood,we both aren't believed about importaint things,we both have kind personallities,and,this could go on so I'll stop.

All in all,I think Roxas is cool.

13. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

I like Sora cause He's just the kind of Guy I'm looking or.Sweet,Caring,Funny,and a kid at heart no matter what age!not to mention he's like 3 years(about 2 since I'm almost 13) older than me.
    Though,I like Riku too.He's SO COOL!Sora's the cute one,but Riku is the mega cool one!I'm not much of a Yoaii fangirl,but I think its funny when they make the SoRiku pairings.Besides,he looks SOOOO HOT in KH2(his outfit is just soo shmexy.^_^)

14. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I like them all because the characters tie in the story. Without them, there'd be no point in making a game with just a setting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.