Kingdom Hearts What did you name you first Gummi Ship?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Te Deum, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

This is a remake of my original thread.

This applies to both KH and KHII, but there isn't a section that covers both. *shrugs*

I think I renamed it Enterprise in KH, and I named it Deep Diver in KHII.

I had horrible names.

2. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I think I had the girl I liked at the time. I can't recall exactly, though.

The most recent one was Sabby.

that's a lie

3. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    in kh1 i named mine the Trinity Cruiser, in kh2 I named mind the Kaidron's Wing

4. Daxa~ #stalker

For both of them,it was the Moose Fantastic.
    I still like that name.
    Although I have no idea how I came up with it.

5. Llave Superless Moderator

Oh golly I forgot about that.

I named mine Kurotsuchi. Dunno why, but I liked using it.

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I only ever used the default in KH1 because I never enjoyed the gummi rides as much as I did in KH2. When I got more intergrated into getting the medals and completing the gummi tracks 100% I went off to build myself a ship. I made quite a few... and they were all called Cornflake. They had editional symbols after each name just to distinguish them and so they didn't edit each other out when saving.

My sister always named hers Spike, so we had Spike and Cornflake (which was always bright green) and they were epic! I did get quite far using him. I even named the mini ship: Mini cornflake, or Cornflake Jr. or somethnig similar.

7. Hayabusa Venomous

I usually stuck with the default, but I did rename mine Griever or Lionheart a few times. Guess why :|

8. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

sex machine.

Seriously, I just kept my Gumi ships original name, whatever they were. I was always too lazy and whenever I did wish to name them, I couldn't think of a creative name.

9. Misty gimme kiss

I made a lot in the first game, because I was so young I think they were often called blockthing or big green. They typically were floating squares so the names were well-suited. I remember one I called SoraKairi because I wanted it to be The Sora & Kairi Love Boat but it was too long. ;c
    My main one is an upgraded version of the original Kingdom model, also named Kingdom.

In Kingdom Hearts II I was dreadful at the ship builder, so I would usually just re-save/rename my favorite premade ships and maybe add a laser or two. The one I remember was called Pimpsled, and my teeny ships would always be named something gruesome. Off the top of my head I can recall KILL, RIP, TEAR, BLOOD, CARNAGE, JUSTICE, PIERCE, MURDER, MAIM, etc.

10. Marluxia912 Destiny Islands Resident

Oh wow, Misty. I never knew you could be so evil @_@

In Kingdom Hearts 1, the first time I got the game, I left the name highwind, only because I wasn't reading what it told me to do XD
    So when I played it again, I always named it Darknesss, but now, when I play the game again and again, I always name it Night, Eclipse or Insanity

In Kingdom Hearts 2, I never gave it a name that is, until I had to fight that thing after you finished Assault of Dreadnought, or whatever it's called @_@
    My brother told me that I had to make a custom Gumi ship to beat that thing, so that's what I did and even then I named it Night. But I think the first time I made the ship, I named it Cloud for some odd reason. It might've been the only name that popped into my head at the moment. But from then on, I always gave my ships the names of my two OC's or the title of my favorite song ^^

11. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

I honestly forget what I named my first gummi ship...but my later ones that kicked ass were named things like Annihilator, Powerhouse, and the Delphinus, referring to the ship from Skies of Arcadia. In KH2 I had started taking a liking to the Oblivion keyblade, so that was one of my ships. My most Badass ship though, I named, The Cloud Runner...Can't imagine why I'd do that though.

12. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

My first one was the default Excalibur. Then I started to name my other ships... let me see which I can recall...

Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Ultima Ship, Ship X, White, Black, Speedo, Lighting...
    I remember how I enjoyed making ships.

13. Krown King's Apprentice

I believe that in KH I named it: The Flying Ship. Shows my lack of creativity quite a bit.
    And in KH: II, I just can not remember the name I gave it. I'll have to check.

14. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Whenever i made a gummi ship (In kh2) i would try to make it look like old (Famous) arcade characters such as pacman (And some 2d nintendo) Mario, Sonic (And then some keyblades) Kingdom key, Way to dawn, Oathkeeper, Oblivion

15. I named it The Bien StarScream as i was in love wit transformers at that time

16. Mixt The dude that does the thing

In KH1 I left it as Highwind

In KH2 I named it Oblivion, wasn't thinking of the keyblade at the time but it kind of worked. I over packed it with cockpits and neons to get the power as high as I could, and no power sapping engines. The thing took like a full minute to get from one side of the screen to the other but man it could destroy anything in an instant.

17. Twilight Sparkle Merlin's Housekeeper

My first one I think I named Lightning Flash (IDK why) but I thought it sounded sweet.

18. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Destiny I believe, after the islands.

19. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't remember from my first play through of KH1(probably didn't name it), but I do remember naming it Serenity later on. Yeah.

As for KH2 I named one Batman, with Robin and Batgirl as it's teeny ships. I recall flying the one shaped like Cloud allot because it made me laugh.

20. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

i not good rename something

so in KH1 and 2 i just rename it

lightning rider
    lightning devil

between those 2