What Are Your Kingdom Hearts E3 Predictions

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by lockedongamer, Jun 8, 2015.

1. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

Square Enix's E3 conference is less than 2 weeks away, and I wanted to ask you, what do you think we'll see for Kingdom Hearts if anything at all?

There have been two rumors that have floated about.

1) Square Enix France gave Facebook messages that asked fans what their expectations are for Kingdom Hearts III and also said to relive the magic of Kingdom Hearts with Kingdom Hearts 3 in a hashtag.

2) Disney and Square Enix are close together at E3's booth set ups.

Personally I believe that the Square Enix France Facebook posts are an indicator of their plans. The second is just a coincidence, I think. I might be wrong though.

What I believe is that they will show Kingdom Hearts 3 footage with a Kingdom Hearts HD Collection for PS4 with Dream Drop Distance HD ReMIX at E3. They asked what peoples' expectations were for the game, and they also said to relive the magic of Kingdom Hearts more than six months after Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX was released. It's most likely that something's going on.

What do you think? What are your predictions for Kingdom Hearts at E3?

2. Explode Who?!

My prediction is that we'll get an announcement for international release of Unchained X, and maybe a micro teaser for KHIII.

My hope is that we get Kingdom Hearts HD Collection for PS4, along with DDD HD. The post from SE France seemed to hint at the former, but there isn't anything solid to go on. They'll probably be pretty tight-lipped about it. Square seems to have a pretty big E3 planned, so they won't want anything to get out early.

3. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

Another aspect leading me to think that they're going to focus on Kingdom Hearts at E3 is that Final Fantasy XV will not have an appearance at this year's E3. Instead it will appear at Gamescom.

4. libregkd -

5. Crypt Traverse Town Homebody

All I want is for Square to announce Kingdom Hearts III for PC. It's all that matters. <3