What are you scared of?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by MandyXRiku4ever, Mar 29, 2010.

1. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Read the title and respond! It's that simple.

My fear:
    When my mom died I began a fear of being arfaid of being in a vechile,airplane,boat etc. I was especially afraid of being in a car. I still get that way. I know it's silly but I'm afraid I'm going to be driving along and all of a sudden BOOM! A drunk hits me hard and crashes and I die. Pretty sad? That what happened to my mom.

2. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

I'm scared I'll lose someone important to me, or that I might hurt them...It'd destroy me.

3. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Needles. I HATE needles. I'm trying to get used to them, since I get blood drawn every time I get a physical done, but still, eergh.

Add to that snakes, crabs, car accidents and dentists and I'm one messed up kiddo.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Spiders.

It's to the point where I make my kitten attack them for me.
    Anything that reminds me of a spider, I don't like.
    I saw a bug with a hundred something legs the other day in my room (didn't resemble a centipede or millipede to me) and I thought it was a spider at first glance. Even after I realized it wasn't, I was scared to death because it kept reminding me of one.

If I can associate it witha spider, I don't like it.

5. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

>_> where do I start?

Clowns
    Porcelain dolls
    Ventriloquist dummies
    Puppets
    The way dead things move in films; that horrible cracked, flickery twisted way like in The Grudge and The Ring, oddly I have no problem with zombies etc. Just the kind like the ones mentioned.
    Earwigs
    I have a stupid fear that one day I'll look in the mirror and see someone behind me that when I turn around isn't there t.t

I think my biggest fear though is seeing my loved ones get hurt/be hurt and not being able to help them or fix it. I hate feeling helpless, I hate feeling weak, and being unable to protect the people who matter most to me is probably the biggest fear that I have.

6. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

I'm terrified of bugs. They freak me out, and cats due to a bad experience when I was younger.

7. Misty gimme kiss

Basements
    The dark
    Being alone for extended periods of time, especially when it involves the aforementioned fear(s)
    Ghosts/Dead things
    Pregnant people (it's not like a horrible phobia, it just really skeeves me out)
    & I'm sure there are others, I just can't think of them at the moment.

8. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Yeeeergh. Second most disgusting bug alive. HATE THEM.

I say second because silverfish are my number-one freak-out bug. Ever seen one of those things? Graaaah.

9. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I used to be majorly afraid of the dark, even as recent as last year, but recently I'm not so much anymore, its just gone. Though when we have a powercut and I'm thrown into darkness it still freaks me out.

Oh man I hate those too, they don't scare me, but they freak me out, blaaaaaaaah icky little fluckers.

10. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I'm scared of graveyards at night, it's probably due to silly ghosts stories I've heard but I get really uncomfortable and nervous when I have to go through them.

11. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

I'm terrified of blood. Not like the red liquid itself but the pain it represents most of the time. I can't watch a full episode of Happy Tree Friends even haha.

12. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Simple fears:
    - Spiders. I really hate having irrational fears of creatures that probably aren't out to kill me, and I'm trying to warm up to them, but it's not working.
    - Bees/hornets. Much less than spiders, but still there.
    - Aphids. Something about the way they move just creeps me out.
    - Insects in general. You might've guessed from the above. Although there are some of them that I don't mind at all, and that I even find cute; I bet I could stand to let a dragonfly land on my arm, for example.
    - Dark places. I have a very overactive imagination; the dark itself doesn't scare me as much as specific spots so dark that I can imagine faces suddenly appearing, hands reaching out, etc. If I'm walking down an empty street in the middle of the night, I might get a little chill if my eyes wander too much; if I'm lying in bed and I suddenly realize that, through the open door right next to me, I can see through my vanity mirror into my open closet which is pitch-black, I'm not sleeping tonight.

Complex fears:
    - Oblivion. Being forgotten by everyone or left alone in the world. Probably my worst fear.
    - Nonexistence. Reaching the end and just flickering out like a candlelight, no senses, no mind, no memory. Just blackness. Could be my worst fear, though, arguably, I could probably stand this if I at least had the awareness that I wasn't alone, somehow. I might go half-crazy.

Ever had a full swarm of those little buggers suddenly spring forth from an old, dusty Star Wars Battleship box? Yeeeeah. I barely had time to shove the thing back under the bed before they started crawling on me.

13. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I fear many things but they aren't the things others would be afraid of. I fear a lack of thought and i also fear an abundance of thought.

14. P Banned

A minor phobia of bees and wasps. I'll take a spider, but I really dislike a bee.

Oh, and the concept of infinity.

15. Nathaniel Twilight Town Denizen

Spiders. Uuuuäääh. There's nothing worse than to wake up and have a dirty great Shelob sitting on your alarm clock. Also, I'm really scared of darkness, unless it's in my bedroom. Hands looming out of the darkness, even in my imagination, is the most horrible feeling.

16. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

My fears when i see a dead person eyes open wide, bugs not butterflys, heights, and scary movies (wayy too scary >_>).

17. raceing227 Destiny Islands Resident

please don't laugh at this but... I'm afraid of dentists, Thunder, losing game data on my video games, Black Widow spiders (the only spider I fear. LOL), geting penalties when playing ice hockey ( I almost got one today...), and pain...... B/

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I'm scared of big bugs.
    Not really scared of them, but I can't kill them because if they're big, I feel like I'm killing something more significant.
    And then the thought of them just being around, doing whatever they're doing...that's what scares me.

19. Doukuro Chaser

That's my biggest fear .-. My second is drowning. My mom forgot me in the bath before and even after that I was pushed into the water quiet a few times before I even knew how to swim... Hell, I'm afraid of a lot of things. Stupid paranoia...

And also, you're fear isn't silly. It's perfectly understandable. And depressing...

20. P Banned

Infinite life, infinite oblivion. If the universe continues, it will suffer heat death, in which everything becomes heat and time is lost forever, because there'll be no more motion, thus infinite existence.

Infinity is a scary idea.