Well, this is a fine mess my sister got my family into

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Iskandar, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

So long story shortened as much as possible:
    Sister stayed in Colorado, lived with a moron who did cocaine, he tried to strangle her, she left a little later, he punched and beat her later after meeting again, and tried to strangle her again, we came to Houston, he was in prison, she was supposed to go to Colorado for a court date to put the guy in prison for domestic violence and plenty of other things (one being beating a cop so much that all of his teeth came out), he managed to get out on bail and is on parole right now, my sister slapped him and a warrant for her arrest is in Colorado, so she can't go there.
    This is stuff that has happened over the course of nearly 2 years, and I don't have nearly all the information.

Now comes the fun part...
    He sent a text message saying that if my sister doesn't go to Colorado and turn herself in, he's going to come down here and kill her, kill my mom, and then my dad; Not too mention the fact, the police can't do anything about it since it's in Colorado and we're in Texas, so he hasn't done anything wrong technically (besides the innumerable amounts of violations against his parole that his parole officers are apparently inept at noticing, like crossing state lines); so now I'm going to be learning how to use a gun just in the case that I end up having to use it in the worst case scenario, and in about 3 weeks all of my family is abandoning the house for a few days while my dad is gone.

So yeah, this could have been avoided 2 ways: the first, my sister could have just gotten about 2 years wiser and not gotten with the guy, or at the very least she could have gone to the court date and sent the guy to prison. Now my dad is loading up on the ammo, and my mom is freaking out like crazy, and I'm getting worried about whether or not the guy actually comes and I don't get the chance of running away. I quite frankly would like to not get shot or have to shoot him(okay, that last part is somewhat of a white lie, but who wouldn't want to against a guy that's as bad as this and just threatened my family), and I kind of want to run to the mountains, build a house, and become a hermit that lives off the land and solar energy while playing his games.....Or just grab a gun and shoot the guy the moment I see him, either works for me. It'd at least make me feel better.......

Any advice guys? And no mentioning the whole running away before shooting or any of the obvious stuff. Just a little advice on HOW THE HECK I CAN CALM THE F*** DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!!.......Okay, that's not helping....

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

That's awful. There's really only one way I could see myself calming down in a situation like this.

Picture the life as it fades away from the guys eyes.

Most people might tell you to relax or watch something to take your mind off of it but that would be, in my opinion, the worst advice possible. Until all is said and done you need to remain alert, focused on the matter. The Houston police department won't get involved?

I'm sorry I don't have any other advice to give you. I hope no harm comes to you or your family.

-Snow Queen

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Is there really nothing the Police can do- you can show the Police in Texas the messages and say you are fearful for your lives and although they can't do anything currently, surely they can see that he has a dangerous background and so you can hopefully get some way of quick contact to the police if he ever did turn up. There has to be something, leaving you defenseless when this guy has psychopathic tendencies is terrible.

As for how to calm down, I don't really know, all you can do is prepare as best as you can but also taking your mind off of it- I know Nights said this wasn't advised but if you spend all day every day panicing and worrying about this guy turning up then you will wear yourself out, you should feel safe in your own home and taking your mind off it for a bit each day should help. Don't tire yourself out D: