Well hello there!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by TheAstarion, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAstarion Moogle Assistant

I hail from the land of Phantasy Star!

I was press-ganged into joining by fellow New Freaks Bushy-Brow-1992 & DarkTraitor. In all honesty, I've not played much of Kingdom Hearts... just about enough to know Master Xehanort is a threat to the chastity of children universe-wide. (What? Just... look at him!)

I used to be one of the modmins at Sonic Eternity, but that was getting on for ten years ago now, and it's been dead for nearly half that time. So, admittedly I'm pretty rusty at RPing and such, but I'm an amateur writer with my own little story series in a (mostly) original (yet troperrific) universe. Also an amateur doodler and voice actor, but there's not much call for that on a text board!

2. Pinekaboo Chaser

Indeed, you have been press-ganged by me.
    And yeah, for the Xehanort thing...
    [​IMG]
    There are no words.

Also, welcome. Follow these steps.
    1. Read Rules.
    2. Post a couple of relevant and useful things in the discussion boards.
    3. ???
    4. ???
    5. PROFIT!!!

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

...Xehanort looks disturbing in that pic.....

Anyway, welcome to KHV. Just read the rules and have a hell of a good time!
    (BTW Disney watered down Xehanort. He used to look like Vanitas, with those eyes that can pierce into your... well... let's just say it's not a pleasant image...)

4. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Welcome! Read the rules (I know you already heard that, sorry..) and if you ever become interested in RPing head right over there, we have so much freaking fun over there. (Erm..most of the time :).) If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk, feel free to contact me or anybody, we don't bite! (Well..except for maybe Cat..but that's a different story for a different day..heheh...)

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Whatta weird image of Xehanort... >_>

Welcome! to KHV, where everyone has some sort of connection to Kingdom Hearts, because if you didn't, we would make you disappear permanently! I'm not joking! So yeah... Have tons of fun and fallow the rules. Don't try to dodge our eyes, because we're always watching! (:

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Welcome to KHV, Xehanort himself has greeted you with his disturbing image, so you are now ready for anything

7. JakeKingdomHeartsFan Merlin's Housekeeper

Welcome! I'm new to KH and hope to continue it soon! :3

Xenahort sounds interesting. :p

8. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Welcome.

We're not that bad once you get to know us all. Like others have said, read the rules and stuff. Also, if you want to meet some members a bit more personally, there's our voxli chat room where some of us spend most days/night, so feel free to pop in and say hi.

9. Daxa~ #stalker

*shudders*
    Xehanort is so creepy xD
    Anyways,hello and welcome!!
    Hope you have fun,and if your ever bored or lonely,just drop by and say hi (oh its rhymes :3)

10. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Hell yeah we talked you into joining! Cause this forum is awesome! *waits to be called a kiss-ass*
    Anyway, everyone already covered the telling you to look at the rules etc, while scarring you for life with pictures and thoughts of what Xehanort does to a young Vanitas in his spare time...
    Anyway. Yeah.
    Welcome my fellow NewFreak.
    Add a profile pic and avatar for yourself already so you don't make the place look untidy! XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.