Web Comics or Newspaper Comics?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Amber, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Amber PLUR

Which do you prefer?
    I prefer web comics, because I'm always on the computer anyways, and it's easier for the Artist/Author because they don't have to worry about distribution.
    Opinions, plzthx?

2. Destined Working for WDW

Every morning I receive an email that is basically the virtual comic section with the Far Side, Calvin and Hobbes and Get Fuzzy. Honestly I prefer to read comics in the newspaper because you have a wider variety and the possibility to enjoy a different comic you might not look up online.

Besides, at 6 am eating cereal and drinking OJ, there's nothing better that opening up the comics to start the day.

3. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

For me, a toss up between Garfield or Ctrl+Alt+Delete.

4. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Web comics catered more for my sort of interests and are more direct. Newspaper comics are more satire and aimed at business people. But from my own personal tastes I would have to say Web comics.

5. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Newspaper. I like it better. I don't know why I think it's because it can be a lot easier to find.
    Get Fuzzy-Darby Conel
    and
    Garfield-Jim Davis

6. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    I usually just read newspaper comics online. Basically it's just because I've grown up reading them, but I'm always open to reading new web comics.

7. SuperStardustHD Banned

I prefer web comics since it's easier to find them...

8. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

I usually read newspaper comics. If I didn't get a newspaper one week or the comics section fell out then I'll look up that week's comics online. My favourites are Non Sequitor, Zits, and Calvin and Hobbes.

9. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

I prefer the Newspaper comics because they usually have a variety of comics listed on two or one page. (From what I recieved) It makes a morning start off well : ]