Vividred Operation

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Splodge, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Splodge Twilight Town Denizen

No thread for this anime yet? The anime is about a group of teenage girls(wow, who would have guessed?) who are living in an artificial archipelago in a peaceful, idealistic future, were there is no shortage of power(Because we haven't heard that one before or anything), but a organization named "The Alones", are trying to steal the source of the infinite power using large robots(Insert more evil bad guy stereotypes here). Using special "keys" created by the main character's grandfather, the characters gain powers to stop the robots. The anime has fan service, nothing too big though, so don't watch it if you are sensitive to that kind of stuff. Am I the only one watching this or are others, if you haven't I highly recommend that you do, despite the sarcastic comments that I made.

2. Hiro ✩ Guardian

God I love this anime! Momo is probably the most adorable, although it might be due to her age. I really like Aoi though. If anything, her personality appeals to me c:

3. Splodge Twilight Town Denizen

Despite the ending of episode 11, I think that episode 12 will not be the finale, I hope it isn't at least, because then the ending would be quite abrupt.

4. Pinekaboo Chaser

How I managed to not see this thread, I have no idea.

Vividred Operation is probably my favourite anime in quite a while. I haven't seen episode 11 just yet, but the first ten episodes have been really good to watch. Akane and Rei's relationship is probably the most interesting thing about it so far, being that it's slowly changed from the second episode when they first met, but each and every character has a pretty interesting personality, even if they do form friendships instantly, as so many young people in anime do.
    Looking forward to seeing the finale of the season next week. I trust it won't disappoint.

5. Splodge Twilight Town Denizen

The last episode didn't disappoint, it was held together quite firmly, and I thought that they handled minimum action very well
    SPOLIERS!
    When Akane saves Rei and they form, vivid-black? They never say the name, but when they punch they eyeball the only thing I could think about was a Falcon Punch.*sigh*
    I also would have liked to see Kenjirou go back into his human body, I know he does but on screen, but beggars cannot be choosers. The ending was still quite enjoyable.