Dream Drop Distance video capture for 3ds

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Zach, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Zach Moogle Assistant

Hi guys,
    I'm brand new to the forums and I just wanted to show you all something that's coming out for 3ds that will allow us to capture video from 3ds. As far as I know this is impossible right now but some guy is working on a 3ds mod that will allow us to finally get those vids.
    here's a link to his site (I do not know him in any way and am not trying to promote his stuff I just thought that this would be appreciated here since we currently have no way of obtaining HQ video of DDD)
    http://home.comcast.net/~olimar/3DSCapture/dev/index.html

If this is in the wrong thread then please let me know so I can put it in the correct place.
    thanks for your time.

2. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

That's awesome, hope recorders can get this on their hands ASAP, before other sites do.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

It's about time. While I can already watch some of my favorite DDD scenes in theater mode, it would still be nice to watch some HQ version of scenes on youtube, which unfortunately I can never find, since they're all recorded from a camera.