Various New Scans , and Interview

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, some new scans from Famitsu have popped up, as well as an Interview! Hopefully later on we'll be able to have some translations from these scans as well!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Edit: Higher Quality Scans
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Edit: Summary of Interview, expect a more detailed version in the future.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    - The full meaning behind the title can only be understood once you complete the game.
    - The first idea that came from this game was to show the daily life of the Organization.
    - This is based off of after Roxas entered Organization XIII, this game will also revolve around the one year when Sora is asleep. (A direct sequel to COM basically)
    - Roxas has doubt, and begins to believe if it's better to leave the Organization or not.
    - The scan says that the 14th member is not Namine, however IS a key character to the story.
    - You will still be going through Disney Worlds
    - Roxas vs Riku will be in the game!
    - There is a system that allows you to see the memories of Sora.
    - Multiplayer mode is not related at all to the story.
    - ALL XIII MEMBERS can be used in Multiplayer mode.
    - Every member has a unique style of gameplay, also once you defeat the boss you can replay the mission again as much as you want to. There are different missions for each character.
    - You can draw for fun in the second screen.
    - Everytime you complete a mission, one of the Organization chairs raise a bit higher.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
    - Development for this game started a bit early, but it was interrupted by the development for re:COM
    - Ven is the male's Alias and his real name is longer.
    - There is a mystery of who each character is.
    - The keyblade Master is someone who has not appeared in any of the series yet.
    - The story is set to be Complex and Serious
    - The Story Advances with three people, each with their own different gameplay.
    - The Battle system is new compared to the ones in previous KH games.

KH: Coded
    - Is considered to be the brother of Agito XIII
    - Nomura wanted to make it a playground for the fans.
    - THis game will clerify where Riku and the King was during KH1
    - THe Debugging Mode is used to move from the Data to the real world
    -

Source:2ch, FF7AC REunion, ffkhblog and Jeux-France

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Enigmatic Boy
      Enigmatic Boy
      Nice this is cool well done Xaldin! Can't wait for the translations! :D
    2. ThunderOfLarxene
      ThunderOfLarxene
      This just gets better and better, im glad i have a DS and a PSP, hopefully it wont take ages to reach the UK lol Looks soooooo cool.
    3. axel8th
      axel8th
      I hope that they all support Wi-Fi connection for mutiplayer.
    4. yasir_wisdom
      yasir_wisdom
      YES!!!! about time!!!
      thank you!
    5. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      im sooooooooooo looking forward to getting all 3 of these, hopefully coded intends to come out outsde of japan.

and yay for us in EU...since ds and psp are region-free, we can import the games from america and not have to wait for the EU release
    6. Spammy
      Spammy
      To be honest i dont have a clue whats happening with new games and stuff, especially in the UK. Usually stuff takes longer to come out here, but i got a PSP so yeah..

Waiting for translations =]
    7. Spike
      Spike
      Which is the one coming out for PSP?
    8. Spammy
      Spammy
      And when? :P
    9. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      Yes yes yes YES! Gameplay screenshots! Xaldin, you just made my day! Thanks! Terra has some weird pants, but looks OK I guess. And the DS graphics look surprisingly good.
    10. Mirai
      Mirai
      Not from me, man. Sorry, but I have a thing against Kanji without hiragana.
    11. Antidote
      Antidote
      Wow. Both games are looking awesome. I'm anticipating BBS more than 358/2 Days, though :\

Ven and Roxas' connection is annoying me now |: It was obvious he had something to do with him since the FM+ secret ending got leaked. Apart from looking just like him, he has the same arm band as Roxas, or whatever those stripey things are he wears.
    12. Mirai
      Mirai
      I was JUST about to mention that.

The longer name of Ven is probably Ventus. It's Latin for wind.
    13. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      Nah, it's Vendesdelca Musto Fende. XD
    14. Khanran
      Khanran
      Oooh. This just keeps getting better and better. Now I really want a PSP so badly that it hurts.

!!

Best thing ever ^_^

Thankyou Xaldin for uploading these awesome screenshots : D
    15. EvilRiku89
      EvilRiku89
      "ALL XIII MEMBERS can be used in Multiplayer mode"... Awesome, but that means that you can't play with them in the story mode, right? I mean... If don't have a friend with a DS I can't play with the others Members??? T.T No way
    16. MoTi550
      MoTi550
      Did anybody else seem to notice Ven and Terra's clothing? Like how Ven is basically wearing cross of Sora and Roxas' clothes? Like Roxas' jacket thingy and wristband, and Sora's shorts? And how Terra is wearing the tight shirt with a cross-cross strap and extremely loose pants and a black wrist band? Like Riku in KH1? Or maybe that's me? *questionmark*
    17. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      I noticed Ven's outfit looking similar to both Roxas and Sora's outfit, but Terra's outfit... I don't think there's anything special about it. Well, except for the weird pants. But the shirt with the straps is a pretty common thing. Even Sora could wear that under the clothes you see on the outside. But both Terra and Riku mean Earth/ground so...
    18. KingOfKingdom
      KingOfKingdom
      Well... I noticed the clothes from Ven looks like the clothes from Roxas and Sora but I hadn't noticed the Terra/Riku connection yet...

Anyway:
      That means Terra, Aqua and Ven are all playble? That would be nice ^_^

And I have now finally a really good reason to buy a psp ^_^
    19. Gwen
      Gwen
      1. Old!Xehanort freaks the hell out of me
      2. ALL 13 MEMBERS O_______________________________O

OH GOD. ME AND THE ORGANIZTION CLUB ARE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH THIS.

"I wanna be Demyx!"
      "ROXAS IS MINE!"
      "If you touch Xigbar, I swear to god I will KILL YOU."
      "Stabitty >:3"
      "Cram it Xal-fanboy, And gimme the controlls for Larx."
      "...RAH?!"
      "Yes, you can be Saix <_>"

Gawd this is gonna be fun...
      And the best part...
      TRIO MISSIONS!
      YAY FOR AKUDEMROKU POWER!