UPDATED Kingdom Hearts III Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Pro to be Released

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

DfdJTh4VQAAJm6g.jpg
    Update (and edited): The limited edition that includes the PS4 Pro will include Kingdom Hearts III, and DLC for a special keyblade, and a special theme (likely the same included with the digital download preorder of Kingdom Hearts III). This version can be found on the Japanese Playstation page (but doesn't include preorder information). The price for this is ¥ 53,780 + tax. This is ONLY for Japan, currently.

Original:
    We weren't kidding when we said Sony dropped a lot of Kingdom Hearts news! After all these Kingdom Hearts games... we're finally getting a Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4 (Pro) in the West (we're assuming since they announced at at E3).

Unfortunately, nothing else is known about it, so we'll have to let you know when we know more!

EDIT:

Here's what the special theme mentioned above will look like:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      As many, many people know, my grandma has been promising me a Kingdom Hearts PS(whatever) system since like...The early 2010s.

SO YES, I WILL ABSOLUTELY ****ING BE ORDERING THIS THE SECOND WE KNOW MORE ABOUT IT, MONEY BE DAMNED (Thanks grandma)
    2. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      Updated for a second time, sorry about the first edit, I completely misunderstood it. (God I wish I knew Japanese)
    3. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Updated with a tweet showing what the special theme will look like.