[UPDATE]: Another Confirmed VA & New Scan

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG] [​IMG]

UPDATE: The new Jump Scan is included in the update below.

Hey everyone, voice actor "Vincent Corazza" has officially announced that he will be returning as the voice of Zexion in the upcoming game [Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days]. Corazza has already provided his voice in the December release of Kingdom Hearts: Re Chain of Memories.

By the way, this would be the second voice actor that has confirmed his part for 358/2 Days along with Quinton Flynn. Flynn reprised his role as Axel, if you haven't already heard in our previous update.

Roxas is voiced by Michael M.
    We can have dreams, right? xD
    What a shame...

UPDATE
    In the recent Jump Magazine, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days has been featured on the magazine with some new screenshots of Roxas and Demyx. Roxas and Demyx are partnered up in the Olympus Coliseum. The artwork/illustration from the 2009 Tokyo Game show is also featured in the scan below.

[​IMG]

Source: FF7AC Reunion & thanks to Tomogirl from KHN.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Fracture
      Fracture
      Thats awsome, do you know when 358/2 days is comming out?[​IMG]
    2. Mike
      Mike
      I'm sorry. I don't have the answer for that question.
      Square-Enix has only left us with a Spring 2009 release.
    3. Scott Pilgrim
      Scott Pilgrim
      Well, I'm sure he will play a minor role in the actual game, but that's nice that they're using some sot of voice actor accuracy.
    4. Skylight_Defect
      Skylight_Defect
      Cool. I liked Zexion's English voice. I don't know, to me it just kind of fit him.
    5. Magick
      Magick
      oh well, at least we can hope for an earlier release. Thanks Mike. And if SE asks me who should be roxas (though why they ever would i have no clue) then I'll say you. :D
    6. Ultimecia
      Ultimecia
      Good job Mike.

This game is starting to seem better and better each update.
    7. Luna Lovegood
      Luna Lovegood
      Vincent's from Newmarket?!??!!?! OMG, homeboy! 8D
    8. The Twin
      The Twin
      Last I heard it was due out Spring 2009 in Japan. We're not exactly sure when it will be released elsewhere.

Great news report, Mike.

And something irks me about poor Demyx in that shot, I dunno. He kinda looks crippled to me the way he's slouching over the sitar like that. XD
    9. Egypt
      Egypt
      I'm glad that Zexion's va is coming back I like his voice^^. Demyx look cute with his Sitar but what happen to Demyx's shoulder in the picture with Roxas, it look like Demyx put some shoulder pads on or something.xD
    10. Maggy
      Maggy
      thanks for the update, Mike

and yes one can dream of things like voice acting for KH characters :D
    11. Nejibana
      Nejibana
      Awesome, i liked Zexion's English voice.

And yay, Demyx! I just keep getting more anxious for this game to come out already, its gonna be great! =D
    12. Anixe
      Anixe
      Dude, that just rocked my night. Now I'm definitely hopeful that 358 Days is coming soon in English. =] Thanks for the news, like always.
    13. Lulus_Moogle
      Lulus_Moogle
      I personaly didn't like Zexions voice - it was to... mature for Zexion - he's more the kid of orgy XIII - and roxas too of course - but then again I had very high expatations for all the VAs xD

anywho - thanks Mike ^^
    14. OakaTheXXIII
      OakaTheXXIII
      Cool, I actually liked Zexion's voice in the game and woot Demyx finally appears!
      with every new update this game looks even cooler.

Well he is at the Coliseum after all xD *shot*
    15. ?DondeEstaDemyx?
      ?DondeEstaDemyx?
      Demyx!!!! They finally found you :D Does this mean I have to change my sn?
    16. Zeftnon - The Superior
      Zeftnon - The Superior
      Correction: Demyx is the "kid" of the Organization. Doesn't Zexion's Japanese voice sound mature as well?
    17. Dinny
      Dinny
      Ahh... well, I suppose it'll do. i'm sorry, I haven't gotten used to the voice yet... but mya~ I guess it's for the better ^w^

Thanks for the update Mike~! =D
    18. Egypt
      Egypt
      That explaine alot.;P
    19. AxelsGirlfriend
      AxelsGirlfriend
      Omg!!!!!

Hey! can u some how find out soon when this is coming out in the US? All this info is making me restless! U ROCK! at giving info....LOL