Video Up All Night (Owl City) Kingdom Hearts MEP ♛ ♥

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Shinichi Izumi, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

__Rules__
    -kingdom hearts only, no disney or FF unless you give me a very good reason

-this is a shipping mep so keep it happy, sweet and cheerful, you can put some sad stuff to make it emotional, but this song is happy and upbeat, got it memorized?

-any pairing with an original character goes (just dont get carried away with it *cough* *cough* terraXmasterxehanort or something stupid like that *cough* )

-pairings can repeat only once.

-all parings must have at least one character indigenous to the kingdom Hearts Franchise Ex: Zach X Aqua Is fine, Leon X Tifa is not

-my first mep so its not hard to get into, but you must have experience with SV or AE (Or be REALLY good with something else)

-do not cut your own part

-do NOT cut your own part

-DO NOT CUT YOUR OWN PART!

-no watermarks guys, you will be credited with a link to your channel and everything

-if you need an extension say so at least 5 days before the deadline (don't be that person...)

-You must use typography and the password is sweet memories; put that somewhere in your form

-greenscreen or a few seconds of your last frame for a few seconds

-Fan art is fine, CGI openings/scenes are fine, cutscenes are also fine as long as you use the best possible quality (nothing lower than 480p for some videos) EX: if you use DS days cutscenes when they are all available in kh13 and kh-vids in HD from the 1.5 remix you will be a buttnugget

-720p/1080p widescreen (if more than 40% of you render it in 1080p I'll go with that, if not I'll go with 720p, anything below that is unacceptable)

-SV/AE, but if you are a pro at videopad/WMM/or something else I might consider it if you show me your work

-First come first serve-ish, I will take a look at your channel, I'm not picky but i need to see you have edited with kingdom hearts.

-at random I will chose someone to do the Intro, anyone might get chosen, even me

-Be punctual, don't be that guy

-If this does not get many people quickly feel free to invite fellow editors to join

-please do not upload your part to youtube before the mep is up, feel free to do so after

-No hentai, unless you gimme a very good reason and censor/crop out any and all wohos and wehes.

-gimme your part trough Skype or a mediafire link.

-render in .mp4, i guess i can accept .wmv, but if you gimme something stupid like .mkv or .avi i will ask you to render it properly

-Friendship parings and BROTPS are ok, like if you wanna show the friendship between Roxas and Axel, or the Ritual of passing (Terra Riku) (Kairi Aqua) that's cool, but lets avoid yaoi and yuri please, thanks!

-Have fun!

so many typos ;~;

__Lyrics for typography__
    http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/owlcity/upallnight.html
    (I will ask you to redo any wrong lyrics, im putting the lyrics link here there is like literally no excuse ohmagoh)

__FORM__
    currentname and how i should write it (G+):
    Username(not G+):
    Top 3 parts:
    Top 3 pairings:
    720p or 1080p:
    Skype (if you want):
    Fvorite keyblade:

__Audio Parts__
    link: https://www.mediafire.com/?xrk5tnbr5iwiq5l
    Backup: http://www.mediafire.com/download/347ionquvia3olj (password: datroxass)

__Mep Parts__
    INTRO: will be chosen AT RANDOM after all other parts are taken
    PART1: OPEN!!!
    PART2: OPEN!!!
    PART3: OPEN!!!
    PART4: OPEN!!!
    PART5: OPEN!!!
    PART6: OPEN!!!
    PART7: Taken by Me (Roxas/Xion)
    PART8: OPEN!!!
    PART9: OPEN!!!
    PART10: OPEN!!!
    PART11: OPEN!!!
    PART12: OPEN!!!
    PART13: OPEN!!!
    OUTRO/PART 14: OPEN!!!

Something I posted on youtube and decided to post here as well.