True HD GamePlay of Kingdom Hearts and More!

Discussion in 'Video Showcase' started by Miles, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

[video=youtube;KQQ6izBSBfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQQ6izBSBfc&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Watch in 720p or higher and enjoy! Go to my channel and watch more HD videos of Gameplay

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

You know, you can't help but feel bad for poor Donald and Goofy getting owned.

Anyway, great gameplay. It looks like the "Information" is still in Japanese, though, haha.

I am looking forward to more.

3. Plums Wakanda Forever

This reminds me that I seriously need to work on my timed dodging. >_>
    Also, I have to say, your use of limits and combos was pretty great. I noticed that Terra's attacks were more or less looped, which mad it look easier than fighting him without him using the same attack over and over.

But my real question here is, how did you capture the footage in this high of a quality?

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I see you're using Majik's old patch. Don't really have an opinion on that just found it interesting.

There is the standard complain about having made this widescreen, but that just comes down to a difference in taste.

Quality itself is pretty good. On youtube it gets hard to tell exactly but it looks legit. Any improvements I could suggest would likely just be killing frame rate for barely noticeable gains.

And you were actually entertaining to watch. I'm a bit nervous about doing the gameplay videos since I'm not all that good. I can play level restricted critical (still can't quite pull off the lvl 1) but it's painful to watch.

5. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Well this isn't bad at all, I didn't realize there was an English Patch of some sort very interesting....I'm gonna have to go look into that and find it, it's probably not on PS2 though and as for HD I'm sure he has some sort of converter that can convert SD to HD like mine does. Correct me if I'm wrong I don't know everything!

6. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

thanks guys. i used PCSX2 and used its built in recorder! its all at max setting with res of 4096X4096 which lags like crazy but it captures every frame even if it does lag

7. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

How is it HD when the game wasn't rendered in HD? To clarify the video may be 720p or 1080p but the game itself wasn't rendered to do that.

Regardless it was a good video.

8. Mixt The dude that does the thing

He set the internal resolution to 4096X4096 actually, so the game is drawn up well past HD. But the game was only made for 512X448. You'll notice some things that are HD and some that aren't.

9. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Sure that may be the case but it isn't the game doing that. Its the emulator.