Trophy List for "Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue" Released

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]
    Thanks to Exophase, we now know the trophies for both the 0.2 and 3D portions of Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue.

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep - A Fragmentary Passage -
    will contain 15 trophies to collect while Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance will contain 55 trophies.

To see a full list of trophies, click the hyperlinks above! And don't forget Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue will be released in TWO DAYS in Japan and on January 24th world wide~

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Jan 10, 2017.

1. C
      C
      Any indication of Aqua's episode's length from the trophies? I would look, but I don't want any spoilers.
    2. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      Looks like it's about 5 different 'sections'. So maybe about 5ish hours if I had to guess?
    3. Glen
      Glen
      Looks interesting. The Dream Drop Distance trophies caught my eye with the golden egg trophy. Breeding spirits will be an experience to be sure.
    4. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Not gonna look at the 0.2 BBS trophies to avoid potential spoilers, but I am a bit surprised that Back Cover doesn't appear to have any trophies like the Days and Re:coded cinematics did.
    5. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      In fairness, Back Cover is basically a straight-up movie, while the previous cinematics have just been cutscene collections.
    6. Fearless
      Fearless
      The 0.2 trophies aren't that spoilery, imo. It's mostly shit like 'open all the treasure chests' and 'beat the game on critical mode'.
    7. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Having looked at it, I agree. I was just worried one of the trophies would have a really spoilery description like "Beat Xehanort" or something lol