Topless Woman Busts "Pervert" in Police Sting

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Advent, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

I can't even begin to explain how wrong this is. The police really are stupid for doing this- most heterosexual men would be at least a little intrigued by a topless woman, and in a way, it was the police force themselves that forced him to reveal himself...

2. Patsy Stone Мать Россия

These kind of operations, as the report said, are very close to passing into the realm of entrapment. I mean really, was this man likely to do anything of the sort if the topless woman hadn't been there and encouraged him? Quite a lot of people would do most things with encouragement. This is a pretty lazy form of crime fighting tbh. Forcing people to commit crimes just to arrest them. I blame quotas *shakes fist at quotas*

3. March of the Dogs Banned

laaaaaaame and unfair. he wouldn't have done it if she hadn't been leading him on.

4. Nanaki Broken in six places

I definatly agree. I hate how the police do such things. Really, he wouldn't have done it if she hadn't have urged him to. He might not have even thought to do so. I'd say that these operations are major power abuse. They just like to feel like they can controll us, and it's rather cruel, if you ask me....

5. Da Freak Twilight Town Denizen

Seriously,that's a normal response from a man when a woman is enticing him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.