Kingdom Hearts III Thoughts on new Sora costume?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Chad Thundercucc, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Thoughts on Sora's new costume for KH3? Also, what order, from best to worst, would you rank Sora's outfits?

I'm a bit disappointed in this new outfit, because it's just so much more basic and not as eye-catching as KH2's.

I'd rank his outfits as KH2 > KH3 > KH3D > KH1.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  2. Plums Wakanda Forever

I felt lukewarm about it at first, but it's been growing on me. I do still think it could use a tiny bit more pop like the KH2 outfit, and the gloves are still weird to me. They look too big and the end of them nearest his elbow looks way too wide for them to not just fall off, lol. On the whole though, I like it a lot. The yellow buttons and plaid collar are especially great, and his feet are actually proportional to his body! ND HIS PANTS DON'T LOOK QUITE AS RIDICULOUS.

I guess I'm sorta sad about the KH2 outfit getting replaced, we only reaaaaally got one game with it, and like...four with the KH1 outfit, but it ain't too much a fuss for me.

Outfits: KH2 = KH3 > KH1 > KH3D

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Honestly, I don't mind it. Anything that isn't his KH1 outfit is fine in my book. Ranking would be:

KH2=KH3D=KH3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KH1

Yeah, I really hate his KH1 outfit.

4. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

I quite like it really, it's definitely grown on me. Still lots of the old features but with a new setup. I think it looks a but more mature than his previous ones, hopefully an indicator of how KH3 is going to progress. I think I especially love his new hairstyle aha, it's still Sora's signature look but looks less wild. I loved all his old outfits (except being not really bothered about 3D outfit) but I think it is time to move away from them.
    Order I think would be KH2=KH3 > KH1 KH3D