This is why I don't leave the house

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Lauriam, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

So I'm getting kinda hungry, right? And I realize I haven't eaten in twelve hours, so I figure I should probably find something to eat. Well all I have in my fridge are condiments and tortillas, and money is tight so I can't swing a $14 pizza delivery. I decided to order some PIta Pit 'cause that's at least $10, but I guess the store here in town stopped delivering recently, so that was out of the question.

Since delivery was off the table, I decided to brave the outside world. There's a pretty good place about a ten minute walk from here, cheap too, so I grabbed my stuff and left. Now, it's been a good year since I last rode my bike (I don't like busy traffic yet but it wasn't a problem for my destination this time) but the tires were dead flat and the whole thing was covered in rust, so I set off on foot.

Reach the restaurant, and they're inexplicably closed for the day. At this point, I'm not about to turn back empty handed, and I'm like "whatever KFC is only ten more minutes away, I can get a full dinner for six bucks" so on I went.

And there's a nice breeze, so it's not TOO hot, but it's still a good 80 degrees Fahrenheit, so I'm getting all sweaty and irritable. Finally get to KFC - just to find out they locked their doors forty minutes early and only drive through is open. I am not driving. So screw it, I duck across the street and settle for Subway.

I get outside and start walking home - which is when the lightning started up in the distance, looming towards town, racing me to my house. I almost beat it home, but still got a solid two minutes of heavy rain before I made it inside.

All in all I'd rate the Outside World about a 2 out of 10. Would not recommend.

2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

GOD DARN IT MARU

WHY COULDN"T YOU JUST LET ME ORDER YOU DOMINOS?!

You could have had pizza and not burned to death or gotten rained on.

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

lol I thought I was gonna get a hot dog with BBQ and onion rings on it. XD And then I thought I was gonna get chicken and mashed potatoes. XD Both those options were fine! XD

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Subway is fine. Deciding to go outside in the summer to walk somewhere? What is wrong with you?

I would never walk anywhere here since Texas sucks that much.