This is Akane, speaking on behalf of Hikari.

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by LingeringAqua, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LingeringAqua Destiny Islands Resident

Hello everyone, my name is Akane.

i guess if you wanna get technical with terms im Hikari's "Lover" (We dont like using words like that)

We live together with her little sister Nana, just the 3 of us. And yes, we are both girls.

Now, i have terrible news for all of you...and its difficult for me to put this into words.

Last night, Hikari went through a terrible ordeal that took place mainly on Facebook.

In this, she was reminded of a past experience she had that she still blames herself for.

Due to all the trauma, sadness and pain she was in, Hikari collapsed on the spot after the situation had grown worse.

I took her to the hospital last night, and we returned home recently.

However, she has not woken up yet. They did scans and tests...everything.

They said its a "Self-Induced Coma"

Hikari doesnt wanna wake up. Her minds shut down. Thats what they told me, and i believe it to be true.

They have no idea how long she will be in this state, its up to her whether or not she wants to wake up.

I know this is really terrible news.

Dont give up hope though, she will get through this if she just stay strong and believe in her.

I know she will wake up in no time.

That is all i have to say.

Goodbye.

I will answer any questions you may have.

Also i apologize if this is the wrong place to put this, but i have only seen her on here a few times and dont know where to exactly put it. But i know this place is important to her.

Edit: Just realized i should have put this in departures, if someone would be kind enough to move this there. Id appreciate it.

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Oh my.

I don't really know Hikari, but I hope she'll be alright. My thoughts and prayers go out to both of you.

3. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Holy cow. That's terrible to hear. I'm in the same boat with Cat of hardly even knowing her, but my thoughts and prayers are with you guys 100%.

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Only seen her on a few times and more or less knows the username and password if not already remembered by the browser...

Well my obvious speculations aside, I knew Hikari for a bit and she was a very nice gal. I hope she pulls through this, it's always so frightening when things like this happens to people we love.

God speed lasses.

5. Razgriz Thirteen Traverse Town Homebody

Same as everyone up here, well actually I don't think I've met Hikari but this is just terrifying. And I hope you're alright Akane, given all that you're going through. My prayers go out to both of you as well. Don't give up hope just yet!

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

Eventhough I have no idea who Hikari is, I wish for the best of luck to the both of you.

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Oh my goodness! Best of luck to you two wonderful young ladies. I know we've never met, but it's still a horrible ocurrence and I shall be praying for ye both.

8. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about that. I never actually talked to Hikari, but I hope she gets better soon. I wish her all the best.

9. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

I have not spoken to Hikari before, but you both have my sympothies and I wish you both well and hope she wakes up.

10. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Oh dear, that is very sad news to hear. :/ I wish you both the very best in this rough time. You two will surely be in my thoughts!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.